By Cococautly - 04/07/2009 04:49 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend proposed to me at the zoo. With a Ring Pop. He was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 785
You deserved it 13 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omg i personally think thats adorable and I would like melt. except i am not the hugest fan of the zoo... but a ring-pop engagement is adorable! but if he didnt get you a REAL ring as well. yeah no bueno

Not gonna lie... that's really cute. I hope you said yes.

Comments

THCxLSDxXTCxDMT 0

mmmmmtasty and lovely and the same time

purupuru 1

My friends and I had this conversation. We all established we'd say yes; that's such a creative way to propose and they're likely to get you a real ring later anyways. It's funny, come on, they most likely thought you'd like it.

Shut the **** up whiner. If you love him for who he is, he should be able to propose to you with a cloth ring. Sound like a superficial Bitch to me.

It's kinda cute. Maybe he was testing about what you cared about; him or the ring?

Aw I'm sooo sorry. Be happy you were proposed to. 95% chance it was just a spur of the moment thing he worked his courage up for, and you'll have a fat little expensive piece of material just like your 8 year old dream desired. Did you work up that sort of courage, or work up the money to pay for something better? Maybe he's just a hopeless romantic. I hope you love him.

MecoTheDino 0

awww I think that's the cutest way. you gotta think of it this way, he loves you and wants to be with you, at least you know the kid inside him is still alive and plus, the ring pop doubles for dessert lol but congrats, I hope you said yes' I would have. I honestly think I would have teared.

I THINK THAT'S SWEET! Cliche isn't my thing, anyway.