By mothtal - 03/06/2012 16:13 - Bulgaria

Today, my boyfriend picked me up to take me on a date. Just as we were about to drive away, my dad ran out of the house in his underwear and started yelling that he'd kill my boyfriend if I wasn't back home within the hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 554
You deserved it 2 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like he's already killing you by suffocation.

but what would they do for the other 55 minutes??

Comments

sup_life 0

Aha you should come back early and then have real LOUD make out session in the living room in front of your dad !

So he could practice his shot in the living room?

I would of stopped the car right there, got out and screamed "Greco Roman style" and would have got naked and tried to wrestle the Dad............Is that weird???

flashback.miss 28

. I hope he's a boxers kind of guy. However, how did neighbors react. Must've been disturbing though a bit hilarious.

I think this gets thumbed down because of the disturbing image that goes along with it D:

At least he was kind enough not to come out commando.

French_Toast_fml 3

Commando is better than just underwear. At least then you're wearing real pants!

3pi 6

Be happy that u have a father that cares for u.

That sounds a little more sadistic than caring.

That's not really sadistic. Just crazy lol

If he cared, he wouldn't want to embarrass her. Honestly, my father in all of his craziness wouldn't ever do that. It's just disrespectful.

3pi 6

No not at all, his only her bf not anything more he can deal with the fact that her parent will be worried about their daughter.

3pi 6

Maybe what he did was crazy but he has the right to have her back at a certain time! She might be under age we don't know

wlddog 14

Yuggi has GOT to be a kid. 3pi I got your back on this. What us parents do may not make much sense to you all knowing teens, but someday if you are lucky enough to raise kids properly you will know what it's like to raise you ungrateful bastards. Maybe OP was avoiding her dad by sneaking out before her dad could get dressed and address them properly. If She had waited, maybe her dad would not have told her to be back in an hour.

3pi 6

I couldn't agree more with you. Teens these days are just too free. My parent didn't even let me have a boyfriend to have certain time to be back! And I turned out okay. Teen won't understand what parents do is for their own good and when they start to realize, that's when there gonna appreciate patents.

Overprotecting parents needs to relax! It's not like he's going to rape OP at the cinema or something!

Llamacod 11

and you know this how?? are you the boyfriend? you are aren't you?

jaredofmo 22

Well, you didn't need to go back home anyway.

jkaufman_95 0

Are you psychotic?? Who would ever go into that dudes house??

Llamacod 11

someone who wants to **** the daughter every which way

BunchieRules 31

He's her father, so I would assume she lives with him. And that must be horrible...

gabe222 25

What if her dad was Cpt. Underpants, then its okay right? Lol sucks for you OP