By onething - 08/07/2009 17:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend picked me up to come spend the night at his house, and on the way he started pulling over to get some condoms. I told him no need, I was on my period. He turned the car around and took me home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 541
You deserved it 77

Top comments

aiezaiza 0

For those saying she can still get pregnant whilst on her period, I think she was saying that she didn't want sex due to being on her period, not that menstruating prevents pregnancy. Also, if she doesn't want to have sex at this time of the month, that's her decision, sheesh. And your boyfriend sounds like a bit of an arse. :(

Comments

aiezaiza 0

For those saying she can still get pregnant whilst on her period, I think she was saying that she didn't want sex due to being on her period, not that menstruating prevents pregnancy. Also, if she doesn't want to have sex at this time of the month, that's her decision, sheesh. And your boyfriend sounds like a bit of an arse. :(

Also, PLENTY of guys would rather not do it when that's going on.

EXACTLY! she didnt want to have sex while on her period! she thought they would just cuddle or something cute like that since she said, "no need, im on my period." Then he turned around and took her home. This says three things about the boyfriend: 1. He only wanted her to come over for sex. 2. Because shes on her period, she is not going to have sex, so he took her home. 3. Because he took her home, he obviously is NOT into parting the red sea, and hes a bit of an asshole! Time to move on and find a more decent guy!

Well can u blame a guy for not wanting to be around a girl while she is going through her period? But u cant really help your monthly cycle and your boyfriend is a jerk for not even trying so FYL.

wow, stereotyping much? Lots of girls that are on their period don't turn into total bitches.

poopsicle22 0

yeah, lots of them are just total bitches all the time.

Dude, he didn't even know she was on her period until she told him. What does that say?

jnic 0

Wow. Good luck ever getting a girlfriend, douche. No woman would ever put up with you.

Er well its still okay to kind of try to make them feel better while they're on 'shark week' because usually every little thing that goes wrong bugs them (at least that's what my friend told me, I'm a guy so I really don't know what a periods like). They really do appreciate when you're there to listen.

If the guy made a conscious decision to date a girl he should be there for her period or no period.

rmujerita 0
seb12992 0

I agree #45, well said. It takes a genius to leave a reply as clever as "Hahahahahahahahahaha".

121, it takes a genius to reply on everything said. so what if someone agreed on someone else's reaction. get off their case you moron.

YoungTechnique 0

Your bf's an asshole for wanting to have sex with you in the first place.

now that logic i definitely do not follow. explain?

Because clearly, if he doesn't want to have sex with her on her period, she's probably not pretty enough to be having sex with in the first place... Obviously.

jnic 0

OH NO IT'S JANDERSON, THE SEQUEL

I know that was a dick move and all, but I laughed pretty hard.

philosopher 0

Oh no, you don't get to have sex one time. I feel so bad for you... Unless she's flowing like a tidal wave, and we're in a good place to avoid stains, I wouldn't mind. I'd rather have this problem than having problems from using the back door.

Um, I doubt she's upset about THAT. I am pretty sure it's more the part where her boyfriend takes her back to her house as soon as he finds out she is on her period that she's upset about..

I think the whole point of the FML on this is that her BF only wanted to see her for sex. nothing like feeling like a *****