By bigbum - 04/11/2012 09:50 - Australia - Glenroy

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of two years proposed to me. It would have been great if he weren't drunk with a naked girl next to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 125
You deserved it 2 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

feldco1 17

Drunk words are sober thoughts? Not sure if it helps at this point though.

Comments

Was his excuse 'I took her with me to go ring-shopping, and she needed to remove all of her clothes to try it on?'

The ring in the chocolate cake or champagne glass has been done to death. Sounds like he was just trying to propose in a unique and memorable way.

Proposing on The Sims doesn't count! Although, I do have a sudden urge to go play myself. Proposal in the filthy bathroom, here I come!

perdix 29

Was he proposing marriage or a threesome? If it were the latter, he sure came well-prepared. You gotta give him credit for that!

Maybe he fell asleep before nothin happened?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Anything* And I find that very unlikely.

perdix 29

#22, or maybe he fell asleep alone and then the naked girl came in a lay down beside him. That's another legit scenario that shows he is innocent and she should marry him.

Wow is it official cheating month or something?

Just because there was a naked girl beside her doesn't mean he was cheating. For all we know she could've walked up before he purposed and he didn't notice her.

He was also drunk. Drunk people have the worst judgement and skewed priorities.

luckyd880 12

"Hide yo kids hide yo wife cause he's rapin' everybody round here"

Trooth 13

Please tell me you didn't say yes

perdix 29

Forewarned is forearmed. If you're into polyamory, you might have found a winner.