By Anonymous - 30/01/2010 14:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend, of a year, got drunk and called me flat chested then said the reason he won't have sex with me anymore is because he is "used" to me. He said all of this in front of his friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 397
You deserved it 2 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dump him. He treats you like crap, so don't waste your time with this asshole.

beer01 0

Agreed! Dont stay around if he treats you like shit. Dump him as well, just like crap.

Comments

jayratch your an ass...does everything have to be exciting for you?

what a focking twat, get a new boyfriend but make sure he is a genttleman, you can sort of get to know a guy after a 10 min chat. you should of have dump his arse at the very beginning.

sorry jayratch they shouldnt let me use my ipod after my womens rights classes

perdix 29

Don't be an idiot. Move on. You need to find a nice pedophile for a boyfriend. To them, a flat-chested woman is close enough to a teenage boy that they can fulfill their fantasies without landing in prison. Plus, you have a handy-dandy ****** for weiner storage. Good thing he didn't say all this shit around "your" friends.

TrekkieGirl 0

Agreed. OP if he is not your ex by now, then YDI for not having enough self-esteem to drop him!

Hold on a minute here ladies, maybe... just maybe the OP is a horible lay. Having the tools and knowing how to use them are two different things. Nothing less interesting several months into a relationship than bad sex. Actually you must be really bad for him to say something like that in front if others. I think you're about to get dumped or he's getting something newer on the side. Anyway, have a special day bad lay lady!

you've heard this before, it still stands true today, any more than a fist or a handful is wasted. I think the smaller is a much more attractive package. larger ones just sort of lay there and look baggy.

tcbailey 0

you should hve responded with," well the reason you haven't gotten any in so long is because it's against my religion to **** things THAT small( pointing to his dick)!!!" then you should have slapped him and walked out.

brixxx32 0

wow, that's terrible. get revenge :)