By wellthatsucks - 05/07/2015 19:18 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of 6 months was showing me his new phone. He accidentally opened his gallery, which contains 3 photos: one of his motorcycle, one of his new game console, and a naked photo of his ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 787
You deserved it 2 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Look, the phone came with this, and this, and- oh sh*t, I swear that came with the phone too."

6 months is long enough for him to get those kinds of pics off his phone.

Comments

MrThump 16

Put a massive **** picture on your phone and leave it around for him to find. Tell him it's your ex and watch him squirm.

I can't imagine the destruction of his ego. Lol

raysmith121 10

Or be an adult and talk about it

Screw being an adult..big dick pic for the win!

Lmao i would smack his head tbh right there

Not saying you have to do this but you could have the photo replaced of one of you...or just leave him due to he isn't over her yet...

idxntgiveafxck 17

Reading shit like this makes me sad. Guys suck ?

idxntgiveafxck 17

That was an emoji not a question mark :|

Well you know what he loves, just replace the ex picture with yourself ;)

Try not to worry too much, OP. I've had a few guy friends that will hold on to pics like that, not for emotional reasons, but because they enjoy it sexually. give it time. When he is truly ready to commit, he'll delete any photos like that

After 6 months with a new girlfriend, he's out of excuses. If he hasn't moved on, he shouldn't be in a new relationship. That's just unfair to OP.

Haha. That's what I thought. It can always be worse, could have been a nude guy's pic...

New phone. Guess it's Android-based, so it would sync with his account and take loads of old shit from there.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Using that logic you should be able to show your fiancé your stash and she should just understand that it's a sexual thing? Yeah cause you wouldn't be jealous if she had a stash of ex dicks bigger and nicer than yours that she'd rather ********** to than ******* you ?

#44 if you were happily married that stash would not be 'secret' lmao

Translation: "I'm going to blame my crappy hurtful habits on my gender as if men had some kind of biological imperative to save their ex's nudes" lmao, no. the fact that your stash has to be "secret" shows that you know exactly how much it'd hurt your current partner.

I hope she finds that "secret" stash and throat punches you. I know I'd be furious if I found that.

44- That is not normal and you are an absolute douche. Masturbating is normal and healthy, yes, but masturbating to secret pictures of your exes is not. As the others have said, if this was truly not a big deal and wouldn't hurt your partner, you wouldn't be keeping it a secret. Women are, in general, just as sexual as men- how would you like it if you found a stash of sexy pictures of your fiancee's exes?

I don't understand that in this example, some guys in these comments can blame being a male for not having a "emotional connection to sex". However, when someone else says it they would probably say, "not all guys!"