By confused - 04/02/2010 16:12 - France

Today, my boyfriend of 5 years spent a whole hour making me promise that if he ever died, I would never try to find someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 139
You deserved it 4 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DogmaT_fml 4

how nice of him :S atleast he didn't make you promise to commit suicide if he dies :D

Comments

Fiskerz 0

At 16. It could be he thinks they will be together again in death. However if he doesn't believe that then it is very selfish IMO.

mekarski1008 0

Just agree to it, then show up to his funeral with a date. You're welcome. Now get back to all the tawdry sex, you crazy kids.

ydi_ruuc 0

Marry him.Wait for him to pop the question

Yep, my ex did the same thing. Only, I was able to have another boyfriend/husband, I just wasn't allowed to have sex with him. Bye-bye, children.

ohmycece 0

well it's her ex, guess it doesn't matter anymore! lol

That is perfectly rational thing to request, just like abortions. I mean, I wouldn't want to feel like just an easily replaced accessory, I want my woman to remember me. I'll have my body cremated and the jar of my ashes cemented to the dinner table. That way, the bitch will forever remember me; the scars I gave her might heal, you never know.

EV34 6

he will never know after he's gone so don't worry just nod ur head and pretend to agree

You totally deserved it. You should have sweetly said after 15 minutes that "of course you would not, you would be heartbroken." and then if/when he dies, you can reevaluate. It's not like he could do anything at that point.

Uh, I bet he's very jealous in generell...