By notababymama - 07/02/2010 17:41 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of 3 years saw baby wipes in my bathroom and assumed I had a kid. He broke up with me. I use baby wipes to take off my makeup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 971
You deserved it 3 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

palmtrees 1

If he's really that dumb, be glad you're rid of him. Maybe he was looking for an excuse to break up?

YDI because you could do so much better than a guy who makes decisions by assumptions only.

Comments

or he needed a excuse to break up with u

Not to mention "did her stomach grow larger and larger for six months or so and then suddenly get smaller in a day while she was at the hospital?" Seriously, what was your reasoning with that comment?

maybe the idiot thought she was constipated?

who is stupid enough to just assume that and not even ask?

nmarie711 0

well I agree with everyone, he wouldn't break up with you for that reason alone and he should know after 3 years If you have a kid. why do u use a product that wipes shit off a babys butt and not actual makeup remover wipes? ur dumb

3 years...seriously? He was looking for an excuse.

boatkicker 4

Because baby wipes are cheaper.

because baby wipes are gentler on the skin.

fretforyerlatte 0

they work fabulously for it, too. the uses for those things are endless.

Like the others said: they work wonderfully, they are gentle on sensitive face skin, and are WAY cheaper (have you seen the prices on women's facial products?). You must be a guy to not know this. Which is fine and understandable for a guy to not know about this stuff. What I don't understand is why people on this site always comment on a very specific part of a post when they obviously have no experience with, nor understand, the topic they are talking shit about. If you don't know anything about the subject don't make a specific comment that is ignorant and just makes you look stupid. This is a dumb, unimportant topic but I see this all the time and it is retarded. If I don't know about the subject in a post I don't comment on it. Dumbass.

morgan020 0

they also get chocolate stains out of car upholstery and clothing, wipe down leather furniture. they're awesome. I keep a pack in my car my husbands car obvisoisly the diaper bag and my make up bag they're great for anything and everything :)

sucks for you honey but seriously he was looking for excusee :(

MermaidSongXOXO 6

After 3 years, wouldn't he have known?

After three years? He's using it as an excuse. It's a good thing though, you don't want to date someone like that anyways.

Ajjas013 6

I think this is among the things a boyfriend doesn't really give a shit about.

Ajjas013 6

As you would say, "Another swing and a miss" Sorry dude, you fail.

You tried too hard, Ajjas. Now you just look stupid, literally and figuratively.

I think he might have been saying that ur "fat" comment was... random and kinda dumb?

Ajjas013 6

You missed again. You just lost the game.

damian_darkone 0

what an idiot!! after being with u for soo long too. DA

why couldn't you explain this to him..?