By stillfuckingcrying - 24/02/2013 21:20 - Sweden - Kristdala

Today, my boyfriend made me play Slender. I was so terrified, I stopped playing 10 minutes in. Tonight, I kept hearing noises outside. When I peered out through the window, a bald figure in a suit was staring back at me. I shrieked in absolute terror; he burst out laughing. It was my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 856
You deserved it 5 622

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is fabulous. I love your boyfriend

Time for scare pranks to begin OP. scare him every chance you get.

Comments

ColbyGB 13

Your boyfriends a troll :p at least he has a good sense of humor!!

FYL, that would be so scary! But that's also kind of awesome of your boyfriend to plan out such a scary prank. You're gonna laugh about it later ;D

you're boyfriends cool. keep him. he makes life more interesting to say the least.

BongRipsForJesus 7

*Your *boyfriend's. Damn, don't schools teach you how to use apostrophes?

This would have not scared me the slightest... Now if I heard static, my trousers would be no more.

A shadowy murderer scares you less than a perfectly normal occurrence? Time to reevaluate your priorities there.

PerditaDessa 38

Time to brush up on your horror, 61.

61, you know slender man isn't real, right?

Your boyfriend sounds amazing, at least you know you ll never get bored with him

chelsearenaeee 16

Your boyfriend sounds like a really cool dude. Scary prank though, I understand why you're upset. :)

thatdangmexican 18

Hide a Kirby in his wardrobe and let it make demonic noises through the night ;) (old FML reference anyone?)

LOL, it was a Furby, not a Kirby. 7 March 2011. You could hide a Kirby if they were afraid of vacuum cleaners.

I had a feeling that i may have used the wrong name haha :) also how did you find out about the date? you either have an amazing memory or theres a feature i am not aware of o.o

I have an amazing memory :). No, I have read through all the site and I do have a good memory. I take it you are using some form of mobile device. You can use the search function on a mobile device but its a little tricky. The only way I know if doing that is a roundabout way. If you are using the computer, up on the top right there is a search field which will take you straight to the FML, but you have to remember a term used in it. You can also search for all comments made by a member, FML's they submitted etc. Its quite handy for FML addicts.

I don't think I would be so cool with being terrified like that either, OP. But then again, if I get too scared I have an asthma attack. Your boyfriend is original and spontaneous, but a bit of a jerk since he knew you were really scared.