By itsnotyouitsher - 09/03/2013 06:16 - Australia - Wahroonga

Today, my boyfriend left me for a girl I know. She was the girl my last boyfriend left me for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 878
You deserved it 3 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time you see her, ask if she's enjoying your leftovers.

Was she the only one to care enough to console you, like last time?

Comments

OP I feel your pain, I lost all 4 of my long term boyfriends to the same ****. Not fun indeed :/

Four long term boyfriends?! You're seventeen!

Mister_Triangle 21

Couldn't have been too long term if you've had more boyfriends than years since you've hit puberty.

Hahaha exactly, long term is (in my opinion) at least a year, meaning that you would have had 4 relationships right after one another since you were 13 years old. Sounds pretty serious.

You shouldn't talk about your mom like that.

I've never been cheated on (that I know of I suppose) but if I were repeatedly ****** over by the same person (4 times?!), who obviously enjoys systematically destroying relationships, I'd take matters into my own hands and confront her. What did you do about it?!

It seems like more girls are a lot easier now than back in my day. But every generation has their *****. "Long term" is probably based on some minimum amount of beejers they give.

25 is right, lol. They each lasted a year XD the Internet works fast.

And technically they were all friend zoned. Hence why there was about 2-3 months delay between them all.

dont worry you'll have the best guy in the end not her..

She'll probably lose him to that same chick. My advice, learn to do that thing with your tongue.

In a perfect world, that's how it would work. But it's not a perfect world.

You have one of two options: 1. try her too and see what the hullabaloo is about, or 2: CHALLENGE HER TO A FIGHT TO THE DEATH IN THE SQUARE

The ***** just love other people's horny, good for nothing, and easy to get leftovers.

The_F3rris 11

In baseball you would be known as the on deck circle.

I've had that problem OP.. The same girl had one of my boyfriends cheat, and he eventually left me for her (Only to realize his mistake later) and she tried to get my next boyfriend to leave me as well for her. Isn't it unfortunate that some women can be so petty and jealous? Just remember karma, she'll get hers someday (And if those boyfriends of yours really loved you they wouldn't have gone for her - so you're better off in the long run!).

Ouch. So sorry. Looks like she's out to get you