By Kate - 23/12/2012 08:24 - United States - Kansas City

Today, my boyfriend is seriously mad at me for telling his cat what he got it for Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 967
You deserved it 8 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sinamoi 18

Months of planning, ruined. Ruined!!

Comments

No, OP spoiled the surprise. Which doesn't really matter since the cat doesn't understand

olpally 32

Are you the cat whisperer op? If so, You're doing it wrong.

MolesterStallone 13

You've cat to be kitten me right meow...

dont worry, cats are stupid anyways and dont listen or respond to what your saying because theyre ignorant pricks, dogs are more awesome and fun to have around anyways..

Depends on the cat, I've had one that would listen far better than my dog. Neither are better than the other, both have their perks.

porcupineattack1 5

Yah a dog would have listened better and understood what the person was saying. Seems logical.

Was the cat saying "Tell me right MEOW!" To you?

I'm just amazed that you have a boyfriend with a cat... What a catch... YDI

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I hate how there's always assholes who comment "Oh, YDI for having a cat/dog" on these sort of FMLS. Just because it's not YOUR favorite animal doesn't mean they're not great pets for somebody else. And it doesn't mean they "deserve it" for having a cat when you like dogs, or vice versa. Grow up.

Well, I mean, we all know how cats are. They just pester you and pester you until you just can't stand it anymore and you just have to tell them. Everyone knows cats hate surprises. They just don't understand the concept of gift giving. You get them a gift and they get annoyed because now they have to give you a gift of equal value. I bet he even asked you how much your boyfriend's gift cost him too, huh? Cat's are just so socially inept.

perdix 29

Why would you ruin the surprise? The poor cat is just waiting for Santa Claws.