By Anonymous - 07/03/2016 19:00 - United States - Arlington

Today, my boyfriend is mad at me for causing him to fail a science test. Apparently he thought I was serious when I told him that homo sapiens were extinct because they were "homo". FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 295
You deserved it 3 950

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A07 48

It's because you forgot to say "no ****" at the end, always end with "no ****"

I have the sneaking suspicion he wasn't going to pass anyway

Comments

sounds like he wasnt goin to pass anyways so dont sweat it....good burn tho lol

Shame that natural selection isn't as effective nowadays as before! I blame our incredibly protective societies for that! It's really ruining our chances of survival in the long term where stupidity isn't punished more than just a fail in a test...

tarlax 11

Implying that we should murder "undesirables" or people of low intelligence. Hmm, now who else in history that we all know was into such eugenics...?

fotomiep 7

#16, you do know there's a massive difference between natural selection and murder?

tarlax 11

He's talking about punishing stupidity and blaming SOCIETY for tolerating it. I think the implication is pretty obvious.

fotomiep 7

You might want to read up on Darwin. No murder involved, but survival of the fittest. Basic natural selection of species, evolution, that kind of thing.

tarlax 11

You might want to read up a little, see that reply I made to you? Yeah, that one. Try reading it again.

Does #20 not understand the point of your comment, he/she needs to reread it.

Just take the warning labels off of everything and let nature sort itself out.

Intelligence is a lot more about upbringing than it is about genetics. Natural selection wouldn't change anything. What needs to change is how people raise their kids, but that's not going to happen.

No not murder! That's only what you understood! Our society have become do damn foolproof that an idiot will not only survive but also be able to thrive despite his/her shortcoming! Case in point Donald trumps supporters...

Does he also know that the original title of "War and Peace" was "War, What is it Good for?"

And the message the song was trying to convey was that war never changes.

RedCronos 17
PePziNL 20

In his case, it made his hole weak.

That would cause eventual extinction...

Does he know that the Declaration of Independence was signed by Herbie Hancock?

Your bf should post what happened in FML so everyone could YDI him! Because honestly... HDI!

No offense, but you appear to be dating an idiot.

Finally someone who recognized the FRIENDS reference.

ViviMage 38

Look up a species of only female lizards in the desert of Arizona. They don't have a male, but one females acts like a male to "mate" with the other females and induce ovulation via parthogenesis, a exact clone of the female hatches. Homos don't have to go extinct. **** is the Latin name for the genus humans come from.

Yeah but they're reptiles, so they can do that naturally. Like snails, slugs, lots of deep sea creatures and some bugs. We, on the other hand, are Mammals and our specie is made of males and females, we need both to breed, because our specie is like that. We're not slugs or lizards, we are humans.

ViviMage 38

The entire point is the species are "homosexual breeders" and not extinct.

Nobody said "all homosexual species go extinct". The point of the whole fml is, **** sapiens is not made for homosexual breeding and that was the actual joke and the guy took it as a real fact. It has nothing to do with lizards or any homosexual species. If The joke was "Mammoth tried to fly so they all fell and died" and someone said "well birds can actually fly and they don't go extinct from falling." It's true but it wasn't about birds, it was about a specie who couldn't fly anyway so it doesn't change anything to the fact they would have died if they had tried and it is not what happened. That's the point of my comment.