By meow - 14/01/2010 04:27 - United States

Today, my boyfriend informed me that sharing a bed with me was like sleeping with a seizing cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 760
You deserved it 4 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mortgaged 0

That's funny! Hurtful but funny. I am the same way. I'm a thrasher. Maybe you should consider a sleep number bed?

Well me and the rest of the football team did try to warn him...

Comments

Well me and the rest of the football team did try to warn him...

He knows what it's like to sleep with a seizing cat? :O

I don't see why that's a bad thing. You can't control your sleeping habits, and the fact that he's still with you shows that he cares a little bit about you, at the very least. Just like women, always trying to find the most negative of connotations in everything. Seriously, get some help.

Darrian 2

Hehe. I had a girlfriend like that once. Her snoring is what kept me awake at night, though.

Mortgaged 0

That's funny! Hurtful but funny. I am the same way. I'm a thrasher. Maybe you should consider a sleep number bed?

Way to go with the advertising there, #17.

what are you and this cat seizing? i dont think you know what that word means cause you definitely used that in the wrong context.

Americunt 0

O I C. Sorry OP, FYL. Dump the twat.

facu 0

what on earth is a seizing cat? a cat having a seizure?

this one is stupid. seriously. how does some of these get through?