By sneezeattack - 14/05/2012 05:27 - United States - Aurora

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend got so happy when he thought he'd finally given me an orgasm. I was covering an urge to sneeze. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 021
You deserved it 4 303

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Understandable that he would be happy, not everyone knows how to make a girl come. But maybe you should talk to him about what you like in bed or not, communication is the key after all. But you should be honest, that was all, have a nice day.

jDCrackpot 7

I think you kinda deserve it- You need to teach him how to get you off, and the 'finally' makes me think you haven't. A clit isn't a doorbell, you can't just press and hope someone comes!

Comments

Let him have his moment. Hopefully you'll eventually have yours.

That is the worst thing she can do. She is lying for one, and secondly he's going to keep doing the same thing in the hopes of making her ******, and she probably won't even say anything.

OP: Ah...ah...AH... Boyfriend: Oh yeah, you like that? OP: Ah! AH! AAAAH! Boyfriend: Yeah! Come on! That's it! OP: Choo. Boyfriend: Damn.

perdix 29

Keep some pepper by the bed and you'll have "orgasms" on demand.

Yea I like orgasms On Demand! Oh wait... Wrong on demand :(

soldiat_fml 17

Even better...feathers. They have more than one use. Unless, of course, with the hot pepper you like that sort of thing...

Awww... he wants to make sure you came! A lot of guys really don't care as long as they're the ones getting their rocks off. The female ****** can be very complex! It all starts with the mind vs the touch and strokes only. Learn to control those sexy thoughts and you'll be responsible for your own orgasms. Feel free to use his body as a prop until he knows what you like!(: Whatever you do, don't fake it!

perdix 29

I still think the pepper is easier :)

ChickInGreenVans 12

*Yawn!! O thats exactly what I do when I'm really interested 0_o!!

likeAwesome 3

You must sneeze very interestingly...

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Well, a sneeze is equivalent to a fraction of an ******, so he got somewhere.

loosemoosejuice 2