By comics over coatis - 04/04/2017 12:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend got mad at me for starting to give him oral sex because I wasn't paying attention to the Marvel movie he was showing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 378
You deserved it 2 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oral sex is great and all, and I can see why you'd want your boyfriend to appreciate it when you give it to him, but bear in mind that not all guys are so shallow as to immediately drop everything at the opportunity of anything sexual. If he's trying to share his interests with you, allow him to. If it doesn't jive with yours, say so. In a non-sexual situation, it would be akin to him trying to converse with you about something he enjoys, and you start feeding you a food you know he likes mid-sentence. In both instances, in a different context they would be much appreciated, and always start by at least asking if he would like it, first.

If it was during Deadpool I can't blame him. That shit was amazing.

Comments

BaconandMegs23 3

maybe learn how to spell "coitus"

Anyone who would choose the movie doesn't deserve the BJ.

id like to say hes stupid but id likely do the same thing if my wife tried that if i got her to finally watch starwars with me

And when he asked you to stop, I hope you did.

Viewerv 2

Pretty sure "not in the mood" applies to guys too. Just because you wanted to do something sexual doesn't mean that was the mood he was in. Surely we as a society are past the stupid Hollywood inspired troupe that all men can think about is sex.

DudeistPriest 2

Nope, that trope is alive and well.

lezlgcy 0

Depends on how old you two are. If he's 15-30 then he may be gay. R maybe you've been together so long he can wait two hours when he can reciprocate! Wishful thinking?? Maybe he's on drugs and you'd notice when he couldn't get it up or maybe he has a VD and doesn't want you to see it? Im reaching here!

DudeistPriest 2

...or maybe he wasn't in the mood right then. Just a crazy thought.

He wanted the Netflix, you wanted the chill.

Mortoli 30

not gonna would love a gf who would do this. lol

Guys these days have lower sex drives than women. Wtf happened

DudeistPriest 2

Nothing happened; this isn't new, you just hear about it more often and more publicly.