By Well this Is Awkward - 17/12/2013 20:02 - Canada - Toronto

Today, my boyfriend gave me his theory on how the world would be a better place if Hitler had won the 2nd World War. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 932
You deserved it 6 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You want to knock some sense into him, or should I?

boxbrandon11 20

Do you have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Comments

Well OP im sorry too say but I think its time too breakup..

who is to say that the world wouldn't be a better place? nobody knows exactly what would of happened. we all have our little theories we keep to ourselves for fear of rejection. we could live in a utopia right now. not agreeing or disagreeing, just saying.

BubbleGrunge 18

Right because mass genocide is the main ingredient for world peace!

Do you have blue eyes and blonde hair?

StompinOnCrayons 15

Don't let him breed. It's an awful statement, and I can't begin to express my sympathies that you had to date / know that being.

If Hitler had won, there would be no wars in the middle east because the Jews would be sent to other places. And no capitalism.

So I think you should run away as fast as you can

perdix 29

You should Ge-stop-o seeing him.

Well, yeah, the world would totally be a better place if Hitler had won the Second World War. I mean, aside from the tyrannical world government , destruction of art and literature, and continuous religious persecution and racial genocide, the world would just be all rainbows and sunshine and puppy dogs with shiny wet noses and sloppy kisses.

perdix 29

Supposedly, he did like dogs, so part of your vision would be possible.

Ah ha! I always knew there was something about those "dog people" that rubbed me the wrong way...

I would like to hear that theory..,like some people believe printing more and more money is helping out national debt...