By Anonymous - 25/10/2012 09:58 - South Africa - Cape Town

Today, my boyfriend found a take-out menu under my bed. It's probably been there for months. He looked at it and said, "Well, that explains a lot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 711
You deserved it 4 693

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThePsyche 9

You should put a carton of penis enlargement pills under his bed and when you "find them" look him in the eye and say, "well that explains a lot".

Comments

Ok 1. don't assume your bf is telling you you've gained some weight. it can mean many things. Seriously girls Over think this too much. 2.Just be honest with yourself. Are you gaining weight? And if you're aware of that and not doing Anything about it then you must feel comfortable with yourself. And if your aware than their really is no problem here, your bf is still with you(:

I think OP was trying to draw attention to the fact that her boyfriend made a douchey comment regardless of whether or not OP gained weight.

25. Op boyfriend said 'well that explains a lot'. That can mean a lot of things. Like, maybe they don't go out to eat together anymore and he finds out she eats take out alone. He didn't say 'daammn girl no wonder I'm not attracted to you anymore, your fat!' .. That Wasn't the case.

Should have looked him straight in the eye and said, "Yep, the delivery boy has a huge **** and he knows how to deliver." Your boyfriend sounds like a prick and should be treated as such.

And people wonder why delivery boys keep getting assaulted for less than 50 bucks.. It's all starting to come together now.

You ruined it man. Should have ended with "Well, that explains a lot".

Watch any B grade **** and there is usually a delivery boy or milkman or mailman that gets "seduced" by the horney housewife, bored teenage girl, etc.. that sports a seriously huge shlong. Ummm, not that I watch a lot of **** or anything (looks at ceiling and adjusts collar).

63 - The B grade **** I see all take place in men's prisons. You need to get a better **** search engine if the old school delivery scenarios are all you're finding...

It doesn't matter if the delivery boy is a tripod if the girl calling is fat, naked, and covered in body acne. Everywhere.

...that wasn't exceedingly rude or anything.

If she has gained enough, where it's a noticeable difference, I really don't think her boyfriend is a prick or ass. Definitely don't dump him like many are saying. Confront him about how your weight is a sensitive subject, and how the manner in which he brought it up slightly offended you. then confront yourself.

rand_bomb 2

not to be mean, but a quick search of "south africa obesity" in google yields the headlines "South Africans among world's fattest people, survey finds" and "Most obese South Africans in denial" in the top 5. Upon reading the articles, there is a good chance that you are overweight and in denial. I do think your bf could have been more subtle if that was the case though.

Seriously? You needed to read two articles to realise there's a good chance OP's too heavy and in denial?

rand_bomb 2

yes because my reading material tends to include more than the variety prepackaged in plastic usually including crude wax drawing instruments or the kind printed on the back of various breakfast food containers. I had the time to inform myself and alleviate my ignorance and make an informed estimation unlike yourself.

CharresBarkrey 15

53 - you speak like you're using a thesaurus on every other word.

53, knowing big words and having a "better than you" attitude only makes you one kind of genius: a smart ass. Now go back to your "reading material" like a good boy

olpally 32

Just say this right back to him "well, looks like you won't be getting sex anytime soon, jerk."

olpally 32

Why not? The bf seems like an ass... There for, he shouldn't get any ass... She should stand up for herself...

That would imply that when he does something good, he does "get sex"... which is a degrading reward system for his partner to take part in. A person's sexual activity should be a matter of whether they desire sex, not whether their partner has behaved well enough to deserve it. Regardless of the ethics of such a scheme - using sex as a bargaining tool sucks the fun right out of it.

perdix 29

Good thing he didn't find the body of the delivery boy who refused sex as payment for the massive amount of junk food you scammed him into bringing over. You've got to be more careful with the evidence.

perdix 29

Maybe you ought to cut back on the Spur Burgers and biltong, meisie!

Girls are great in any shape and size. don't feel bad.

*tries picturing morbidly obese and/or deathly anorexic chicks as "great" yeah it's just not working for me, but whatever floats (or sinks) your boat