By Saradee - 24/12/2012 04:55 - United States - Inglewood

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend ended sex by yelling, "THIS IS SPARTA!" and using his foot to push me off the bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 194
You deserved it 10 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Wear a chastity belt next time and scream," YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Roguedork19 8

Comments

rogerdodgeroz 4

Lol , manpower !!!!! Good work

Yeah, use the man power on a woman. That's not abuse.

Since he's talking about movies, maybe you should make him watch 'Teeth'

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

No one ever said ANYTHING about injury.

Doesn't anyone just make love anymore?

Roguedork19 8

Perhaps this is something new along the lines of foreplay, only...postplay...nevermind

Read my bio and you'll see that it doesn't matter to me what you think, 65.

87 I believe he was talking to me, and I made a poor comment choice because it was like four am and I was trying to remember an old joke... 65- More than you, good sir. More than you. ;)

Oh wait I remember. ”What is the definition of "making love”? Something a woman does while a guy is ******* her.” Sorry guys I was very tired. :)

Oh wait I remember. ”What is the definition of "making love”? Something a woman does while a guy is ******* her.” Sorry guys I was very tired. :)

That's an old reference. Show him Sucker Punch so he can see how bad Zack Snyder is.

Flip the scenario, you do realise in those times most the men were in homosexual relationships? Ill let you think about that.

BiaBauer 29

Omg, how can you stay with that jerk?

Omg how could you have such a bad sense of humor? This is something that anyone with a sense of humor would laugh about after the initial shock. It's like when you fall in public. "OMG I fell how embarrassing!" And then you laugh about it later. This is really not a reason to break up with someone. That's freaking ridiculous.

Please pardon me for saying that I found the visual quite hilarious.