By froulita - 31/10/2008 06:08 - Belgium

Today, my boyfriend doesn't know if he should break up with me because he loves me too much, or to stay with me and make me suffer. I have no clue as to what's going on in his head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 095
You deserved it 5 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i did this same thing once, i was with the girl for 2yrs and everything i did made me feel guilty.. i still love her but i dont deserve her and she deserves better also it felt like i was holding her back from having a great life.

dizz0rder 0

hit him in the balls, then as he gives you a confused look, WHAM! bitchslap him in the face as hard as you can. That's like RESET for guys, after that he should work fine :D

Comments

passingthrough wins. This sounds like a guy who wants to be like Edward Cullen. Tell him to stop acting as such. It's not going to work; nor is it fun.

paix14 0

"hit him in the balls, then as he gives you a confused look, WHAM! bitchslap him in the face as hard as you can. That's like RESET for guys, after that he should work fine :D" ROFLMAO hell yeah

Sounds like he adores you and has a crazy lack of self esteem, doesn't feel he's worth your attention. Those are issues he has to deal with. Try assuring him that he's everything you want, and taking you forward rather than back (ONLY if that's true). Or something similarly affirming for him. See if that works. If not, then maybe it's not going to work out? Try not to give him too much fodder for self-loathing, but in the end you do also have to look out for #1.

just like #20 said, the guy is lacking self esteem and sees himself as an unworthy person for you. try to give him some confidence to help him out.

BethyBoo 0

#19 Wowwwww that is cold. But very funny and true. Sounds like something i would do.

FoxFire_fml 0

Hehe, sounds like Edward from Twilight. Though, that's really irritating, a guy with no confidence at all.

SkaterChic 0

Like honestly WTF/ does he believe himself to be Edward Cullen from twilight? that's like his exact words/thoughts.

He doesn't feel like he deserves you.

AntiChrist7 0