By anonymous - 20/03/2012 22:33 - Canada - Saint John's

Today, my boyfriend discovered you can send sound clips as text messages. So far I've heard 5 of his farts in the past half hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 330
You deserved it 4 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Send him a queef and you'll never hear from him again.

Just stop listening to the sound clips he sends you! Delete them as you receive them... As for your boyfriend's immaturity, that's a harder problem to fix.

Comments

juybuygo 13

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 5 times, and i definately deserved it!

Send him a sound clip that sounds like *fap fap fap fap* and tell him that will be the sound of his sex life if he doesn't stop.

have you really never heard a fart? it doesn't have to be THAT loud to hear on a phone recording when the phone is right next to the sound...

At least you didn't have to smell them. Did you tell him to stop or were you just hoping he would? Did you "lol" at any of his messages? If you truly can't stand it, tell him in no uncertain terms. If you realise you can tolerate it, delete them and be glad you don't need room spray. If you've made it clear and he doesn't care, you've just found the tip of the iceberg.

Some guys actually push hard and tighten their butt cheeks that amplify the sound. Making for some very funny noises. ; ).

I would find this funny and set the noises as his ring tone.