By Anonymous - 19/08/2009 12:11 - United States

Today, my boyfriend didn't come home from a night of drinking with the boys again, so I told him that I was packing my things and I wouldn't be here when he came home. After all my things were packed, I realized he drove my car to the bar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 982
You deserved it 8 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

annamg 0

How can you all assume that she's a controlling bitch? You can't just do whatever the hell you want in a relationship; there has to be compromise. If he wants to party and drink and spend every night away from home, why does he have a girlfriend? It's obvious that this isn't the same as just "hanging with the boys."

judgingyou09 0

ooooh bummer. kinda wrecks the oomph factor but at least now he has to watch you leave =)

Comments

ya_srsly 0

Bros before hoes. Simple as that. Know your place.

Yea...maybe for losers... o.O When it really comes down to it my husband would ALWAYS put me before any of his friends, even his best friend who also happens to be his actual brother...

ya_srsly 0

That just means he's pussy whipped. WHA-PSHHHHHHHH

GDinNJ 0

No, it just means that you're probably a 12 year old boy who thinks he can pretend to be manly. Or you're a 20 year old with the mentality of a pre adolescent. Either one's really a possibility. In an actual relationship, it's likely that the man and woman treat each other not only as sex partners but also as friends.

AXavierB 1

No. You don't have to get married to be committed to each other. Marriage is just a legal contract.

ya_srsly 0

And YOUR response, #40, means you're really just a dried up prude who probably doesn't put out anymore. Nice.

GDinNJ 0

...I'm 16, you ******* moron. Oh, you caught me! I don't put out ANYMORE! And since your assumption was clearly incorrect, I'll tell you what my response means. It means that I'm a sensible human being who realizes that good relationships are based on more than just sex and that in it, the man actually respects the woman (and vice versa).

@67- did you seriously just "nice" your own comment

elfuzzo 0

What is wrong with him going out and not coming back until really late or the next day? Quit being such a control freak. I'm sure he'd have no issues with you going out late with your friends.

YDI for letting someone drive your car to the bar

citycrazed25 0

obviously he didn't come back because he's a safe driver and doesn't want to drive drunk

erm, call a taxi? you fail at leaving.

uhmm.. if she calls a taxi that means her boyfriend just got a free car! idiot

Good thing you're leaving him now, and not 15 years later. ^^ None of you would have been able to hold such a relationship... At least both lives were saved.

YDI for pretending you was in a relationship with Clay Aiken.

XxRocker94xX 0

"For pretending you was"....? Go back to school.

AAAAHHHH12 2

I'm leaving. *packs up* *walks out* D'oh! Where's the freaking car? Damnit Bob, at the bar again. He needs his own dang transportation!

mercilessadi 0

ydi y u have a bf u r dumb u don't hangout with ur bfs friends coz I have a cat coZ u r a female coz u can't walk without shirt while I can( am pro lol) u expect to get gang banged

kmgentil 0