By Anonymous - 04/01/2011 20:09 - Reserved

Today, my boyfriend decided to re-enact a scene from Family Guy. He locked me in the car with him and farted deadly ones repeatedly. He wouldn't let me out until I learned to "love the gas." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 321
You deserved it 8 047

Same thing different taste

Comments

XDBrittany1228 0

eeeww...I would love to have a boyfriend who's a fan of family guy tho. ILFG :)

Family Guy is a scourge upon humanity, one of many that plague this world.

ShadyFTW1 0

Apparently OP lacks the mental capacity to do that.

Did you really have to make an acronym for "I love Family Guy?" And my other comment moved, or something. Commenting on this app is super glitchy.

cwhitney11 4

21 you sound like my social studies teacher! WHAT A FREAK!

Social Studies teacher or anybody with a real sense of humor. Family Guy is about as funny as Nancy Grace.

_RawrItsJenni_ 0

YDI, There's Many Things You Couldve Done.

Yes, you could have capitalised the first letter of every word in your comment. That would solve EVERYTHING.

UpsidedownKayak 9

So I Can Type Like This And Cure My Gonaherpisypholitis? Awesome!

fthku 13

@37 No, but you might grow a sense of humor one day.

yeahh pretty sure he was kidding too...

fthku 13

Let me clarify- I thought he wasn't funny. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

sallen0046 4

And you didn't have the sense to open the door and get out of the car? In most vehicles, you don't even have to disengage the locking device to be able to open the door from the inside. Unless you're three years old, restrained in a child seat in the back of a vehicle that has child safety locks, you do not need to be "let out". Don't complain because you chose to sit though it instead of taking action.

perdix 29

That seems like fairly appropriate Pre-Marital Counseling. If you do learn to love the gas, you've found your soulmate. If you don't, you must end it and find a guy whose farts you love . . . or one with a sliver of decency who doesn't intentionally subject others to his flatus.