By nicole - 22/09/2011 10:31 - Reserved

Today, my boyfriend confessed that after every fight we have, he dips my toothbrush in the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 376
You deserved it 5 422

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suggest hiding your toothbrush after every fight.

sseberly 11

Jokes on him because you've probably kissed between fights.

Comments

And did you two have another fight after his 'confession'?

candicurl 9

Looks like you *puts on sunglasses* couldn't handle the tooth. YEAAAAAAAAHHH

Uhm, no, just no. Next time, don't even try again.

This is the worst comment of all time. You should be sentenced to jail time for posting that.

I however enjoyed it. Cant go wrong with "*puts on sunglasses*"

candicurl 9

I know it was lame, but that doesn't seem like a fair pun-ishment. :B

Seems counter intuitive considering he accesses that area of your body.

LadyLong 1

Solution 1: Get a dog. Use boyfriend's toothbrush to brush said dog's teeth. Give it a healthy roll in dog's defacation, rinse and repeat. Solution 2: Get a new boyfriend who actually gives a **** about you.

Brushing a dogs teeth is alot harder than it sound

I agree. Cant do it to save my poor dogs life

That's a good idea... Well to dip my roommates toothbrush in the toliet

mistersheezy 7

That guy has problems.... Just letting you know.

And that bothers you why? Is the toilet dirty? Look, you've sucked his ****, swallowed his spooge, licked his balls, maybe even tossed a salad or two. And you're concerned about a toothbrush dipped in the toilet??? Now mind you, I agree with others that he is an immature asshole for doing that, but I bet the toothbrush is cleaner that his **** after he gets done plowing you and you clean him up with your mouth. Tell him to grow up and knock it the **** off, or you'll be hoovering some other guy who is more mature.

SmirkingRevenge_fml 7

26- Have you ever even had a girlfriend? Because it sounds like you've been watching a heck load of ****.

Rub his on dog balls and buy a new tooth brush without telling him and use your current tb as a decoy