By Janie - 10/01/2012 05:52 - United States

Today, my boyfriend changed his relationship status on Facebook to "Single" and his status to "I'm not kidding, leave your key on the counter." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 550
You deserved it 4 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chage your relationship to "Single" as well, and then as a status write "The key is on the counter, along with your penis enlargement pills. Going to feel what a real man is like. Your brother says "hi"." FYL though. Better off without a tosser like him.

Lol? Pussy was too cowardly to do it face to face? You deserve better

Comments

mismonroe 0

Damn. Better hurry up and leave your ******* keys on the counter then.

wow...that's not very nice. it's annoying how people are doing everything cyberly now, where everyone can see.

squirrel1215 5

...the irony of this comment is overwhelming.

well it's not like I can say this in real life. and your comment is quite ironic and hypocritical itself.

squirrel1215 5

...how am I being hypocritical? I never said it was wrong to post things online. I was just pointing out the irony. I'm not saying what you said was wrong, I just found it slightly amusing.

U should've went to the house took all his clothes burned them and THEN left the key on the counter lol

hawaiianfire 0

27.... Why? How old are you really? 39 I didn't know breaking up is a competition. There is no winning in a break up. Both sides lose, unless of course you are a money grubbing trophy wife/husband who was in it from the start.

fyl9907 0

Facebook is a terrible excuse for a lack of communication skills. What a puss.

silentblack 0

That was messed up. Did u do something wrong

TheDrifter 23

Obviously. If op is such a psychopath that her boyfriend thought it would be safer to leave a bbreakup note on the internet, she has been doing something wrong. Perhaps he has tried breaking up with her creepy, stalker self a half a dozen times, but she didn't get the point until he made it public.

Or, he is a cowardly jerk that feels the OP is not worth the private discussion. I've had plenty of friends who were dumped via text message and it wasn't because they were psychopaths or obsessive, it was because their significant other were cowards and/or fickle bitches/bastards who were dumping them because at that current moment they were flirting their way into someone else's pants.