By littlekellilee - 07/10/2013 16:20 - Canada - Fredericton

Today, my boyfriend came over for the first time after we made up from a huge fight. He loves my cat, but she's sick right now so she wouldn't play with him. He yelled at me for "making" her not like him by "telling her lies". FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 173
You deserved it 5 076

littlekellilee tells us more.

Thanks for the kind words towards my cat, she's feeling much better! The comments were all hilarious! I think he was just still feeling sensitive about the fight because he apologized shortly after and admitted to acting crazy. I think I'll probably keep him around, he's a pretty good guy usually and definitely hasn't done this before. I'll keep an eye out though. Thanks everyone!

Top comments

Don't let crazy stick its dick in you.

18, cats are actually much smarter than most people think. It's why they've managed to overtake humanity and become the sole ruler of this planet several millenia ago. Just think about it, most of the effects of it can even be seen in modern day technology: The arrowkeys on a keyboard have almost the exact same form as the paw of a cat, the one thing we use to play around with on the computer is called a "mouse" and notebooks inexplicably give off a subtle amount of heat, just enough to function as a perfectly temperated resting place. Coincidences? I think not! Now if you'll excuse me, I hear some scratching at my door. I'll edit my post once I'm back to share more secrets of our feline overlords with you guys.

Comments

Just tell him it wasn't you. It's the voices from the TV. For extra dramatic effect make sure the TV is off at the time, and argue with it loudly.

perdix 29

I guess that truce was short-lived. Get to battle stations!!! So, people like to pick fights just to have make-up sex. I don't get it.

RedX1000FML 11

Yes, because OP is the cat whisperer. Seriously, OP's bf is pretty dim-minded to think she could've done this.

Sounds like a guy to ditch and move on!

I hope your cat is better when he comes backzxx

olpally 32

Another victim for the cats to claim. Biggest trolls out there.

thisusernamee 5