By em - 05/02/2011 09:32 - United Kingdom

Today, my boyfriend came home drunk. As he got home he asked me to marry him, I was going to say yes until he said, "Oh wait, wrong woman." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 275
You deserved it 5 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poor you! When he's sober, punch him. That should get rid of the pain of his hangover. :)

Comments

I'm sure you meant "woman". Why marry a drunk like him?

hopefully he didn't actually mean it......how drunk was he?

TahoeFMler 22

He was drunk. Why would you "accept" that proposal?? Are you desperate?? Sounds like it ended the way it should have. YDI

tman118 0

**** YOU. THE WEDDING ALREADY HAPPENED. GO **** YOURSELF

We don't celebrate Caps Lock Day on FML, tman118.

OceanBreathesSal 5

Lexi, if he didn't say "oh wait, wrong woman" she would have said yes. Just because she was about to and didn't, doesn't mean she wasn't going to accept in the first place.

Seriously. She's an idiot for even considering accepting him while drunk.

Privations_fml 3

He sounds like a loser anyway.

If he was really drunk, maybe he didn't mean it. If he wasn't that drunk, you guys have alot of talking to do.

districtrandom 0

And there you were, the obedient woman anxiously awaiting her boyfriend's arrival from a night out at the pub. Dammit woman, gather what little pride this man has left you with and show him the wrong side of your foot. Have some self-respect, for ****'s sake.

Exactly what I was thinking. Who'd say yes to a drunk proposal anyway?

Yeahh, not the human race I was getting at, but thank you for proving my point, once again.

dude. YOU are part of the human race too.

mintcar 9

You were going to say yes? Even though you knew he was fully and completely inebriated? It was probably the liquor talking when he said " wrong woman. " ( Let's just hope. )

hahaha soooo was going to say the same thing! maybe she should take up kick boxing and practice on him!