By itsover - 11/12/2010 05:05 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me via Facebook. I don't even have Facebook. My friends had to tell me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 468
You deserved it 3 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He was scared to tell you face to face, such a pussy.

PSQ91 6

Comments

What's up with all these bosses firing employes via facebook? I might have to close down my facebook or better yet don't add your boss...

Just a bit up you already said you commented on a wrong FML and now you're doing it again...?!?

Oh no that's funny but I still feel bad :(

I guess OP and I are the last two people on the planet without a facebook.

I don't have a facebook either and I'm doing just fine.

collegegirl87 0

Good. That makes four of us. We should start a social website only for people who don't join social websites.

I don't have a Facebook either. Though I used to, I deleted it back in August and don't plan on getting another one. Too damn much drama. I mean, this FML is a good example.... OP, FYL but good for you for not having a Facebook. And if people only do things on Facebook, you're better off without them. :)

alwaysandforever_fml_fml 0

I don't have a Facebook. Pathetic people tried to ruin my life via Facebook. Jokes on them. I didn't have a Facebook! (explanation for this is quite lengthy!)

no Facebook for the real Jeff Goldblum either.

You are not the real Jeff Goldblum. If you were, we'd be ******* right now.

You're better off without him. It's so ridiculous when people don't have the balls to break up with you in person.

tangear 1

this kind of message always makes me wonder what kind of relationship this was. was he really your boyfriend or just a fling?

are you serious?!? :-O damn! so sorry op!