By PunkChik27 - 12/12/2011 04:46 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me, saying we're too different. His only example? He likes ham and I don't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 120
You deserved it 4 465

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yumlicious 4

HAM IS AMAZING. I would have broken up with you as well!

Valid reason. For real though, if he cant even tell you what is wrong, he doesnt deserve you.

Comments

yumlicious 4

HAM IS AMAZING. I would have broken up with you as well!

Ham is good, true, but not worth breaking up over. But if OP didn't like bacon, that's just going too far!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
builditbetter09 3

^I single them out as joking, hop off their dicks

cutielilangel 8

Mmmm... Now I'm craving some ham. :(

it would be worae if shesisnt like bacon

Me and my girlfriend went through a recent breakup over the same subject. Ham is no laughing matter, ham is life.

34, I single you out as an idiot. You get a gold star.

abbey321 8

Valid reason. For real though, if he cant even tell you what is wrong, he doesnt deserve you.

Llamacod 11

Jews can't eat pork either, can they?

For real though how can he have a relationship with her if she don't like ham?

People are so lame these days...grow a sack and tell people stuff straight!

My thoughts exactly. People need to tell the truth or they aren't gunna get anywhere in life. I think that's the worst reson to break up with someone.

Im sure the nice people on fml will oblige and come up with a million worse reasons than this

xSonic 9

He can't tell her STRAIGHT. He does like ham.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with 1. Especially if the differences extend to bacon!

tsim_fml 0

I don't like the KKK would he break up with me?

Ozone1232 5

Well what if he doesnt like the KKK either? Then you're good.

Naw, he'll break up with you because you're a guy and he's straight

KiddNYC1O 20

Is he? Maybe that's his way of coming out. He does love meat.

kittykat72 4

No offense but that's way different!!!

He likes pigs and he doesnt like you. Take it as a compliment!

Don't tell me that you have a beef with beef. There's a lot at steak here!

iseyixes 18

Ham comes from a pig. Beef (steak) comes from a cow.

So he obviously likes big hunks of meat on his mouth (; Honey, I think he broke up with you becuase you two have something in common indeed.

rbaalman 4

I hope he chokes on a bag of dicks.

FYLDeep 25

Yaa they usually have nicer dicks...christian guys too ^_^

Ummm... Experiences.... Or... Pictures online?

NOOO 32! My Rabbi and priest just told me and that's how I know! ;D! *sarcasm* xD Lawl.

ikickgingers 15