By ish - 14/08/2009 04:35 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me in the parking lot right before a baseball game, then convinced me to still go to the game in tears. After the game, we were walking back to the car and he goes, "so, how about some break up lovin'?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 898
You deserved it 9 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"How about some 'break up you-getting-kicked-in-the-balls?'"

NonchalantSavant 0

You left out the most important part: Who won the game?

Comments

FlaminYawn 0

Once again a weak FML. Really? FYL for being asked a question cuz he was horny? He figured u were already so desperate to win him back with you saying you would still go to his game, he could just add break up sex to your list of "Things I'll do to get my ex back". You definitely deserved it...

djeez, are you on your period or something?

DeathMetal666 0

YDI for not stabbing the shit out of him, gutting his intestines out and strangle him with it.

nicole1123 0

O.O ...haha. wow, thats ****** up...

I_HAVE_A_BIG_DIC 0

ydi for not strapping a bomb on her and threaten to blow her up if u dont get one million $$$ then blow her up anyways lol jk dont do that

visage 0

Soooooo, did you give it one last ride?! There is only one thing better than breakup sex: a good ole grudge f!

Alexandra_H 0

you should have punched him in the face for assuming you would still go to the baseball game. ( and then NOT have gone ) he wouldn't be asking you for break up sex if a) you walked away after a break up like most people and b) punched him in the face.

bobby222 0

To which you hopefully replied "Sure! Go **** yourself!"

teeda 1

I love judgemycjudge's response...that's what you should have said!

kcakes12 0

if you're that upset, why the hell would you go to the game in the first place? YDI.

If he managed to convince you to go to a baseball game RIGHT AFTER he broke up with you, then asking for sex a couple of hours later isn't that big of a shocker.

DAMN RIGHT good point but thats still really *^%^$ of the guy