By rotezora - 02/09/2012 12:44 - Switzerland - Basel

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me by rapping in a voicemail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 531
You deserved it 3 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Classy. Is it really that hard to say it (NOT sing it) one on one? Seems like people are getting more and more juvenile.

Comments

ellytoad 13

That was tasteless even by FML commenter standards.

Really? I thought it was rather sweet. Instead of lettin her off slowly he just rapped a breakup. In summary, YA DON'T SAY?

wyattshack 4

Chicka chicka chicka you're single!

They start with a poem... And end up with rap...

LaBooskie 1

What a moron. And to think...You were with him. Eh, You now know to stay away from losers.

What a loser! He could of at least recorded it on a cd for u! Nah but seriously that pretty low

That's a pretty bad (and weird) way to break up. And what's with the way this FML was written? I kept thinking "just get to the point" as I was reading it. It would have been much simpler to say "Today, my boyfriend broke up with me by rapping in a voicemail. FML"

You must have a short attention span if you thought "Get to the point!" after two sentences.

Not really. It's just that it's somewhat annoying when each sentence gives only a tiny piece of the information. OP took 3 sentences to say something that could have been said in one short sentence.

It's funny they changed it to exactly that

For your information, the FML was somehow modified to be about the same as you just said it... I think it's the first time I see an FML being modified after being posted...

Yes, they changed it after I posted my comments.

Wow, classy... You can find some one better than that, don't worry.

He just wanted to Break up in a new manner.