By Single - 07/08/2010 11:01 - France

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because he wanted to make the most of his 1 month X-Box Live coupon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 399
You deserved it 7 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why did he dump you? Why didn't he just say "you're welcome to come visit me and watch me on Xbox. I'll be busy this month playing on it." (not that, it's good but i'm trying to be understanding to people who own Xbox es) instead of flat out dumping you. He's a douche for doing that; unless there is more to it and he was planning on breaking up with you anyway...

Comments

Why did he dump you? Why didn't he just say "you're welcome to come visit me and watch me on Xbox. I'll be busy this month playing on it." (not that, it's good but i'm trying to be understanding to people who own Xbox es) instead of flat out dumping you. He's a douche for doing that; unless there is more to it and he was planning on breaking up with you anyway...

Or they could of played together, that's what my boyfriend and I do.

when your boyfriend chooses you over xbox, he really loves you. i guess he doesn't hahahahahahah

Gavik 0

Bitch, how DARE you interrupt a man's XBox time? Go make a sandwich.

Haha i broke down laughing when I saw this LMFAO

Cupcakeshizz 0

LOL you're better off without him :)

This sucks... but it's more like a "phew... dodged that bullet" than an "f my life." Cause really, if he's going to break up with you over some free video games, you weren't going to last. Be glad you didn't waste any more of your precious time on a loser like him and find someone else who will make you more of a priority. ^ I feel that the above statement, minus the free video games part, could be applied to 80% of the romance FMLs on this site.

I'm guessing you're a chick and you're not into video games, yet you spend a lot of time on sites like the fmls and facebook.

get an xbox and become a gamer chick. then he will come running to u

# 19 PS3 sucks I belive that it does not have any of the halo games and the much awaited Halo Reach plus Xbox live rules!!

Granddragon 0

halo does kinda suck, call of duty modern warfare 2 is more fun.

#89 the thing is, MW2 is a broken game that requires no skill and about 90% of the time its who sees who first.

MoJoThundRpants 0

implying that sitting on your fatass sitting behind your tv and pressing buttons takes skill

Granddragon 0

#92 seeing someone first in any shooting game gives you an advantage, it means you starting shooting them before they start shooting you. I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

46 - halo gets boring quickly.... overall, it's just about as crappy as your pic.