By Anonymous - 01/03/2013 12:02 - United States - Belmont

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me, because he didn't trust himself not to cheat on me. What? FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 749
You deserved it 4 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well I guess that's better than him cheating on you. I mean, he's not the kind of scum that sees some hot piece of meat and jus thinks, "hey I wanna screw that chick, to hell with my girlfriend." Although the way he's worried about cheating, he should probably get help for sex addiction or something.

I think this is very responsible. If he knows he's not mature enough for a real relationship, it's better to end things quickly, and with less heartache.

Comments

Jacksparrow72 21

Well at least you are rid of a douche. You're much better off without him.

hawright 13

That does suck, but I would much rather hear that from my significant other than to hear that you were cheated on. He cares enough to not hurt you.

*hurt you more than his dumping you did

vadaaa 11

Same thing happened to me, OP. My boyfriend moved from our city to another a little ways away, and told me he couldn't "trust himself". It's really a blow to the self esteem. But it gets better. And along the way you realize that he isn't worth your sadness,, and you get over it.

I've had that feeling before. it's weird.

Be strong during those random 3AM phone calls, if he ever tries to turn you from a girlfriend to just a booty call.

Just be thankful he was honest and broke up with you before he actually cheated. It might not be what you wanted but I'm sure it saved you a lot of heartache in the long run.

cierajay 3

at least he didnt wanna hurt you by cheating. you gotta give him that