By samgonzalessb - 14/12/2009 17:00 - United States

Today, my boyfriend bought me a voice personalized build-a-bear. I thought he was going to propose to me through it, only to press the foot of the bear and hear "we should break up" instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 759
You deserved it 61

Top comments

Comments

No_fyl_cuz_ydi 0

take the bear back ... they can take the sound out if you still wanna keep the bear ... or you can burn the bear on his front lawn

lunytunes88 0

actually, im gonna say that this post is fake. I actually work for build-a-bear and i highly doubt a worker would let this boyfriend do such a cruel thing. we don't allow people to make innappropriate recordings or name the bears innappropriate names...if i was stuffing that guy's bear, i know i wouldn't let him put that recording in...

ginasays 0

that's not true. i mean i'm sure you really work there, but i got a build a bear as a joke present this october who's name was shitface. So plenty of build a bears let you choose inappropriate names and such, i don't doubt this is true.

lunytunes88 0

thats really risky that they let those kids name that bear that name! we can get in trouble for letting things like that slide!

Erniesduck123 0

I have made a ton of Build a Bears, and never has a worker been near me when I named it over at the computer, or when I was picking out a sound. I would tell the worker to **** off, that I am paying for it, and can name it whatever the hell I want. That would be the stupidest thing if you were liable for what a child named their bear, and could get in trouble.

lunytunes88 0

if you told me to **** off, i'd probably just kick you outta the store.

only problem is you would probably get more negative advertising by doing that and if your boss heard about it he would dock your pay/ get you fired for messing with business

Really? You'd stop shopping at a store because their policy allows the employee to prevent further verbal abuse? You must really like Wal-Mart, don't you.

well i have this cuz who b workin at build a bear and one of their costumers. came in and play the song " sexy bitch" for their gf. it might b true.

KIRA_Yagami 0

i used to work at walmart if people gave me shit i told them im trying to help if you dont like it there is the door never got in trouble

How much does this guy make? Those bears are expensive, I've gotten one and it cost over $100.

Where the hell did you get yours???????? The Build-A-Bear store at my local mall has a basic bear for about $20 (without clothing and accessories)...$25 if you add sound or a beating heart. I got one for my nephew/godson, it wasn't horribly expensive at all.

lunytunes88 0

i agree, u got ripped off. how the hell did u spend $100 on ONE bear? u probably bought like 5 outfits.

way to waste $30. he must have money to throw away. sorry op the guys a douche bag.

http://www.ihatestacy.com/index.php?id=fb50c4ac3f7b83ea66412c1ef3d708b8

An elaborate attempt at breaking up by a cowardly man.

If he wasn't a coward he would have simply killed her and feasted upon her flesh.

Flutist 3

Aw, I really hate when I find out my ex boyfriends are zombies. It really sucks when you have to blow their heads off. But maybe if she let him eat her flesh and turn her, then she might still be with him. I think it is important to share interests with your loved one. LIke brains, and flesh and doing the Thriller.

I'm getting a kick out of this because that's how I proposed to my wife. Hah.

noshitsherlock 0

YOU DESERVE IT. That's what happens when you pick a loser for a "boyfriend."

terriibabiiix23 0

I've heard/read worst breakups than this, no offence.