By inlovewithstupid - 04/09/2011 16:40 - United States

Today, my boyfriend bitched me out for being too controlling. Apparently, not only am I being unreasonable by not wanting him visiting strip clubs with his friends, I'm also just "looking for excuses to get mad" at him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 390
You deserved it 17 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Richard16 0

Get your self a male stripper... :)

my_usagi 0

Going to strip clubs and getting hard to girls taking off their clothes and dancing on your lap is cheating. It's different than ****. So, if you don't mind your bf watching girls strip at a club, what's the difference between that and him going over to his friend "sarahs" apartment so she can strip for him and give him a dance? What it's not like he's sleeping with her, right? If he thinks she's psycho for that. Then she can go dance naked and cocktease men, and if he doesn't like it, then he's "psycho".

Comments

lindseyluvszac 4

Nothing to worry about, those women are used and full of itchy, surprises... yummy

I think you're confusing strippers with prostitutes

Not all strippers are dirty and "full of itchy surprises"

SwtCherryPie 26

strippers are always dirty ... you know those types of girls have no self respect if they are willing to take their clothes off and grind on strangers for a buck ... the only difference between them and prostitutes is you dont get laid at the end of the night by the person you gave your money too ... of the few girls i do know that are strippers i dont know any that maintain good relationships or havent been around (case in point, my cousin is dating a stripper my other cousin and about 8 of their friends have all been with)

22cute 17

I know a lot of women who are strippers because it's great $ and they have a kid to support and a deadbeat ex- quit your hating

spencerxo 0

You are a horrible person. You can't categorize an entire group because of 1 girl. Just FYI strippers do not ALL have horrible relationships. You are an ignorant person of you think that all strippers are the same with low self esteem. And of you think they only make a buck, you are sadly mistaken.

74, you're probably the creepy old middle aged man who associates with a lot of strippers.

I agree. A lot of strippers would be dirty. I actually know a lot of male friends who have gone home with a stripper. And im guessing that i wasnt the first time the strippers have done that either so who knows how many men theyve been with. And a lot of people i know go to certain strip clubs because the strippers do "extras".

If I was the girl, I would be worried about these "extras"... If none of those are present, I'm on the guy's side for previously mentioned reasons. Otherwise, he's a cheating douchebag. As long as he's coming home to you, I see no problem.

Bently24 6

He sounds like a douchebag, sorry

btstig 11

And you look like a douchebag!!

oops_im_fucked 8

Says the guy holding up a camera to the mirror With no shirt... O irony.

upsidedownn 8

I agree with OP's man sounding like a douchebag.... Does that make me a douchebag too? Don't be ignorant. Leave the guy and his profile picture alone.

mizsunshine 3

What a douche. I completely agree that men in relationships shouldn't be going to watch other women shake their shit. It's absolutely disrespectful. And for those who say she's not giving him enough: Maybe OP is mature enough not to base her whole relationship on Sex. FYL OP. I hope things get better for you.

In my opinion, it's a boys night out. She obviously doesn't trust him enough. If he was getting lap dances and stuff then yeah, I'd be upset. But if he is just going with his buddies then she has nothing to worry about. It seems like he just wants to have a night out with friends.

aeshleyrose 6

16 I respectfully disagree. If OP is dating the kind of guy who can't see beyond his own dick far enough to bang a stripper, maybe she should find a new boyfriend. But controlling him isn't the way to go about this, it'll make him resentful and he'll probably just go without telling her. Then OP's really ******.

Ha, I agree with your username 100%, OP.

if she was telling him not to visit any other women, then I'd agree, but strippers? come on, she has a right to call him out on that

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Just because she doesn't like the idea of an attached man going to a strip club, especially if he's dating her, doesn't mean she's insecure. Some women either think it's gross or they think there's no need for it if the guy's got everything he wants with her. Others simply don't understand why guys do it, whether they agree with the male reasoning or not.

Mokiikom_fml 8

@#26 Yeah, it's called being controlling and repressed. Exactly what OP is being. There's nothing wrong with strip clubs. I'm a woman and I don't mind them at all, in fact I find them fun. (No, I'm not a lesbian. lol It's fine for someone and their boyfriend to go to such clubs together. It's not like it's a ***** house!)

45 - Just because you like something doesn't automatically mean everyone else has to. Who died and made you queen? Some people like it, some don't, and both are perfectly fine.

Buzzy123 7

I got thumbed up? :[]! -jizzed-

Mokiikom_fml 8

They are 'fingering' your comment. ;) lol

kingkaid 4

While wearing flavored gloves.

Dump the manchild and find an actual adult to date.

You're dating the jerk, you deserve it. Maybe next time you'll put more effort into finding a decent guy

Mokiikom_fml 8

You don't get laid much, do you?

Stripper: "Did you like my dance?" *holds money up* OP's BF: "I didn't see it. What did I miss for my dollar?"