By strictly cum prancing - 11/12/2015 19:48 - United States

Today, my boyfriend backed out on our date so he could help his best friend get ready for some kind of drag queen competition. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 301
You deserved it 6 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should be happy that you have a boyfriend who is so supportive.

Do the date on another day, OP. Your BF is a good friend and you should value that on the guy you are with :)

Comments

Well that's a fabulous excuse to back out of a date. ;D

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#13 Or maybe OP has a great boyfriend who is willing to do something like that for his bestfriend. Just because he helped doesn't dictate his sexual preference. I hate comments like this.

Or maybe you're just ASSuming too much, #13

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

that is a totally legitimate reason to skip on a date. in fact, why the f didn't you offer to help?

chillificate 3
leogachi 15

Your boyfriend is a good friend and that's bad because...? You can go on dates any time. I hope you don't expect your boyfriend to be supportive of your friends since you can't seem to be bothered to be supportive of his.

This comment is just fabulous darling... Honestly this is what I thought. My ex said she needed to help her bro do the same once, so instead or calling off seeing each other we both helped him. I really can,t see the FML here.

LostInTheZone11 29

I wonder if someone is going as Dr. Frank N. Furter to the competition.

Means you don't have a good relationship with your bf or you would be there with him. And as a female you possibly could make a better drag queen than 2 guys alone, you probably know about makeup and dresses etc more than they do.

askullnamedbilly 33

If something like that ever happens again just join him, OP. You can take fierce progress pictures as they get him ready and probably enjoy one of the wildest nights of your life because let me tell you one thing - drag queens know how to party!