By oicwydt - 31/01/2009 23:25 - United States

Today, my boyfriend asked me to go to a car show. I told him to hold on, I had to ask my mom. I quietly asked her to say no for me. She said "Sure!". FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 768
You deserved it 37 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should go with him. Learning a little about cars is useful to anyone, and plus, if you share in his interests, he's more likely to share in yours.

wow, he's trying to share his interests with you. grow up. plus I'm sure that you like going to chick flicks with him! talk about a double standard

Comments

speedydrumstix 0

wow, you're a ******* douche bag who should be drug out into the street and shot.

dude , WTF is wrong with you? seriously. can't wait until that happens to YOU. :)

hoshica 6

Haha it's alright. I do this all the time. My mom always plays along, though.

whaat? that's dumb. If you really cared about him you would take his interests into consideration too. i'm not a guy but I can't imagine that they like to do girly things all the time.

Wow just go, car shows are cool anyways. If u just ask your mom to say no then you're making her look bad in front of your friend. You should be thankful that u have friends.

the hell is wrong with you girl!!! it's a freaking car show!!! cars are amazingly cool!!

ohemgee! really :D ? well shopping and chick flicks is SUPER fun , prolly better then car shows ;3 . I'm being sarcastic but people all have different interest. you like cars , not everyone does. how would you like to go to a really girly thing? you wouldn't. have common sense.

You need to grow some balls and learn to say NO if you don't want to go somewhere with someone. Don't have your mommy do it for you. More women need to actually be assertive and not people-pleasers all the time.

metalfan333 0

Oh God forbid you spend time with your bf. Your probly too immature to date if you had to ask your mom anyway!

Self-centered, egotistic bitch? He's your boyfriend, you have to love him no matter what. Yes, that means doing things he doesn't like. I see no FML, just a whinny d-bag.