By toughbf - 27/09/2011 08:28 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend asked me to beat him up so he could look tough around his friends. When I just stared at him, he added, "Please don't break anything though. Nothing too serious." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 819
You deserved it 3 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GrammarNaziFTW 0

New definition of masculinity - getting beat up by your girlfriend.

Comments

SorrowFull 8

Please don't breed with him. Better yet walk, run or drive away as fast as you can from him.

keven501 12

Do not let the creatures breed if it does kill it before it lays eggs

ZielZone 4

Isn't it nice to know you're really dating a wussbag??? Must give you some sense of confidence knowing he has to ask his girlfriend to beat him up, but nothing serious, to look tough. What a douche.

Grant his request through rough sex. Nothing says pussy more then being tied and gagged and beat to hell. His friends will think he's a real tough guy when you tell them how you porked him like a pig.

That's the reason why you shouldn't be dating 15-year-old boys, sweetheart.

HentaiBunny 4

LUCKY BITCH!! I wish my boyfriend would give me permission to beat his ass!

perdix 29

I looked at your picture and dayum! You can beat my ass anytime -- as long as you focus your energy on my ass. Leave my face alone, please. By the way, it's really hard getting an FML published. I've submitted them under a different name and they always get rejected.

mistersheezy 7

You're too hot to need permission!!!

HentaiBunny 4

Lol perdix. Yea and I have perfect grammar, I thought for sure that would get them published, right?? Nope.

perdix 29

Of course, mine are mostly fake, but I've even tried some real ones, too, and they've all been rejected. I'd tell you some, but the comments would get moderated for trying to sneak in a rejected story. My grammar and spelling are impeccable.

mistersheezy 7

Since when do tough guys take ass whoopings?!?

Go for it ! Have fun :D And after that, if he's spiteful, your answer is all ready : " hey, you asked "

drawmesunshine 17

Or whoosh, as in the last remaining bit of respect he had from his girlfriend went *whoosh* out the window.

I agree with 26. Though guy if he gets all beaten up