By Username - 13/08/2011 11:45 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were watching a scary movie. I was starting to get a small headache so he gently brushed my hair. During a scary part he jumped and hit me in the head as hard as he could with the brush. I'm still recovering from the migraine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 650
You deserved it 5 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angrydinosaur 4

He pretended to be scared just so he could hit you!

"As hard as he could"? Really? Did he use your brush as a baseball bat or something?

Comments

2ndSucks 15

Does brushing your hair generally help with migraines?

No. And, as someone who suffers from migraines, the noise of the surround sound and the flickering light would have been a larger problem than a smack on the head. Sounds like more of a "princess" issue than a true headache.

"As hard as he could"? Really? Did he use your brush as a baseball bat or something?

I picture it in my head with him jumping up, screaming, then swinging for the fence with one of the big over sized brushes.... It amuses me.

Me too! And I also add some funny cartoon sound effects :D

rorobear6 7

brushing your hair cures headaches?

crystalbluewolf 3

sometimes it can relieve tension or just be comforting.

youcantwin 8

Im sure she does...how do u know she has crabs?

Small headache =/= migraine. ******* bitches always saying they get migraines.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Her small headache turned into a full fledged migraine after she got whacked in the head with a comb.

alliewillie 22

I've had migraines since I was 10. They don't work like that. He would literally have to have bashed her over the head (which I doubt). She just sounds whiny.

kaykay20 0

I only experienced one migraine but still never heard medically that a migraine happens from a bash on the head. Even a bad headache never felt like that migraine did.

Migraines are not induced by blunt force trauma.

I know really? As a true migrane sufferer it makes me want to beat everybody who thinks a headache is a migraine. Actual migraines leave the sufferer in agonizing pain where they are extremely sensitive to light and sound. Usually they are nauseous if not throwing up. It's a horrible thing to go through.

exactly. I'm not speaking from my own experience, but my mom suffers from chronic migraines and people assume that it's just somebody like this whining. they ask her if she wants Advil... at the hospital....in the emergency room.

Having your brushed doesn't cure headaches, but it is very soothing/calming. Especially when someone does it for you. Just like at the hairdressers when the hairdresser washes your hair and gives you a scalp massage at the same time (:

kenziem18 0

your bf is sweet for brushing your hair to make you feel better, stop being a bitch, it's not like he ment to hit you in the head with a brush.

perdix 29

It's not a migraine, it's blunt force trauma. Not that it feels any better, but I've just exposed you as a whiny, pretentious hypochondriac. Yay for me!