By Anonymous - 25/08/2012 12:47 - United States - Brockton

Today, my boyfriend and I were talking about being super heroes. He said I could be "The Period" because I'm a bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 727
You deserved it 9 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And he could be the Amazing Single Asshole. His superpower is making stupid statements and getting dumped SUPER fast!

NoFeet 4

Tell him he can be Super Undersized Penis Man

Comments

FML_14u2c 14

What is his superpower, having a tiny penis and being a minute-man? Hell, if he were a transformer, he'd be Masturbatron!

jenniiienyc 5

Why do(some)boyfriends seem to think its okay to insult their girlfriends?! You guys weren't even fighting and he sneaks in "bitch."

Because some guys are assholes, plain and simple. I think the bigger problem is the women that stay with them, because all that does is teach them that they can say this crap and get away with it.

This just in...Teens and crotchety doctors can't see the difference between good natured humor and insults...

ellytoad 13

Insults and humor aren't mutually exclusive, you know.

#74, But clever and degrading should be.

This just in, you're not a news anchor and your jokes suck.

It's a 2 way street. Why do (some) girlfriends treat guys like dirt? *shrugs* who knows.

If OP's boyfriend was joking then I see no problem with it and I don't think her boyfriend is an asshole. Just that OP can't take her boyfriends humor and he should tone it down. My girlfriend and I joke around like that and neither one of us consider each other assholes. We also don't go around calling each other those types of names while we do argue (bitch, asshole, etc.).

jenniiienyc 5

I guess I just think there are better ways to show "humor" or "kid around". Like call each other goofball or silly willy vanilly. "Bitch" doesn't seem cute or funny to me.

I picture something more like Skarlet from Mortal Kombat - angry, half naked, bitchy, and covered in blood. Actually, that's pretty gross.

Tell him he is wedgie boy captain underpants' pain in the ass side kick... Yeah that's all I got

If you don't remember captain underpants you didn't have a childhood

You deserve it for being a bitch. That is, unless he's a total asshole. In that case, y'all will make a killer combo

hellachillin 8

No no no that would be The Periods sidekick. The Mighty Absorber

delicious69 5

If you are a bitch own that shit. I hate girls who are all bitchy and are like I'm all nice and perfect. Just for posting this I'm sure your a raging nagging ass chick.

Psych101 9

Guys, hold on, 26 may be on to something. Oh sorry, I meant the pancakes thing on your profile, not your comment. That was just stupid.

Well that's a nice thing for your boyfriend to say to you.. :S