By AnnaNick - 14/02/2010 02:19 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend and I were out shopping. As he was trying on shirts, I told him that the particular shirt he was wearing looked ugly. He turned around, sighed, and said "You think? Well, your face is ugly, but you don't see me complaining about it." He was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 959
You deserved it 10 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

prettybrwneyes16 0

than why is he with you if he thinks you're so ugly?

you should have said:" you're dick is ugly, but you don't see me complaining!"

Comments

amazinggbaby 2

that's so dumb. you were trying to keep him from buying an unattractive shirt and he insults you? what an asshole.

I think there's something wrong with some girls brains. If a guy treated me like shit, I'd grab a baseball and beat his ass.

soleilkitty 0
purplemnm 9

What does it matter that they're just fat? They're AWESOME fat!

I'm a whiny both who can't take a joke. FML YDI

Please, it's another bullshit "he/she was serious" FML. "Today, I told my bf/gf/parents/sibiling/friend that his/her shoe was ugly. He/she said I was ugly. He/she was serious. FML." Bullshit. The true reason why you're life is f'ed is that you don't know the difference between a joke/sarcastic comment and a serious comment. Who'd go out with a girl he thought was ugly?

Meh. Ever heard the saying 'many a truth is said in jest'? There're a lot of folks who are too pussy to really say what's on their minds so they frame it as a 'joke'. Dude could very well think she has an ugly face. Humans are masters at settling until something better comes along.

aw that sucks. I'm sure he was kidding but acting serious to make it funny. he wouldn't be dating u if he wasn't attracted to u ( hopefully ) lol

PsychoMerk 0

maybe you should try on a pretty face? :]