By anon - 10/01/2015 02:13 - United States - Dallas

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were going to sext before going to sleep. It was very late, but I said I'd stay up for him. He sent a text asking me if I was ready. Me replying "yes" was the last thing I remember before I fell asleep on my horny boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 298
You deserved it 10 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it makes you feel better, he probably gave up and just watched ****

JMichael 25

It happens. If he cares for more than just the sex he'll understand.

Comments

Maybe he suffered from limp biscuit syndrome after you fell off to sleep. Not the worst thing in the world and can be made up ;)

Say your battery went out and your charger was broken

Or be honest. I've heard that works, too.

mamamc 3

Yeah! Phone sex is much better! And quicker than waiting two minutes for every text to come through. Touching yourself AND typing out words on a phone is difficult, since you're trying to do two very different, manual things simultaneously.

Texting using speech-to-text function is preferable for catfish and awkward dirty talkers. Can you imagine how many people feel so weird saying naughty things that it comes out sounding like they're roleplaying Urkel? And of course, I can't be a hot barely-legal 18-year-old girl over the phone.

One of them could also be in a living arrangement that would have required discretion. When my wife and I were dating we wouldn't have phone sex with someone if weI had roommates or family nearby, and I'm sure they wouldn't either.

At least you fell asleep before you accidentally sent your sexts to your dad, or had a send-to-all instead. This... This is just a minor mishap.

And this is why my daughters won't have a cell until they're 18

Who's to say she's under 18? And to not get your daughter something that could be potentially lifesaving because you think that a phone is gonna cause her to become some dirty picture sending **** instead of sitting down with her, talking with her, making sure she understands, and trusting that she'll do the right thing shows you aren't ready to be a parent.

Don't worry about it too much OP. It's better than falling asleep in the middle of sexting. He probably gave up, put on some **** and took care of it himself, but you owe him for another time, remember. Haha.

I'm not so sure you deserved it OR that your life sucks. HIS life might suck, though. Hopefully it's something you two will laugh about in the future :)

The way you wrote that fml,you seem like a nice lady.

just do it the next day its not like that's the only time you can do it.