By suzanneallen - 11/09/2009 04:23 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were fooling around in his car when things got hot and heavy and we decided to climb in the back. After we finished we started to put our clothes back just as a someone's brights flooded into the car. It was a cop, and he had been there the entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 125
You deserved it 40 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Okie7123 0

YDI. Should know better than to fool around in a car...bound to get caught some time...unless that risk turns you on...then by all means...

Someone's been naughty.... Did he handcuff and punish you two with his naughty stick? ;D

Comments

bb98_fml 0
Intellectualist 0

HOLD ON! I said ****...and now it is sausage. That is discrimination! KayleeFrye was allowed to say ****. FML.

And this is why Alan is my favorite FML member. :D

Intellectualist 0

I've not come across another FML staff actually. This has been my first experience, not only has he asked me about my dead cat, but he has changed my words, and made me sound silly. I believe that this, being as it's FML, is a good experience :)

Intellectualist 0

As am I good sir! by the way, my cat isn't really dead, and im not a grandmother, I would be a miracle of modern science if I were...

I take it breakfast in bed is not something Alan enjoys. Hello aback. I have missed your commenting!

No, because a true emo will deny being emo in every way.

Exlibris 0

I'm sure OP appreciated being called a sausage then.

You're bitching because he let you finish?

ElMundio87 0

ydi for using the term "hot and heavy" for the millionth time on this site.

Intellectualist 0

Aha, I am naughty, but people loooove that ;)

Intellectualist 0

Where in Britain do you hail from? I dont mind cheaper sausages, but I can't eat cumberland ones, they make me ill =[

Intellectualist 0

I'm one of those nasty essex people. I'm not one of those nasty Essex types though. I have a sense of humour, and I don't wear tracksuits and white stillettos. Also, im not a ****.... Shreddies are pretty awesome.

I'm from the part of England that is separated by a large body of water. ;D

Intellectualist 0

I feel stupid. I read that and thought...where is that. I realised. my awesomeness just went grey.

Hahaha. Stand in the sun then come back in. It will glow nice and pretty.

haha that is so awesome:) maybe the guy had taped it and you're on youtube already

Hermyoni 0

Well serves you right for having sex in public even if it's in a "secluded" spot. Also if you can't have sex in your own home then your prob. to young to be having sex to begin with.

Intellectualist 0

hey grandma, how's your cat? lol.

Thanks #64, I was fearing that someone wouldn't come here and say the exact thing you did! It made my night it's funnyyy :)

And then the cop bashed your boyfriend on the head with his flashlight and started to unzip his pants to administer the Breathalyzer test. . .

Blow, blow, blow, keep blowing, keep blowing, aaaand... I give it a 7.5. Way over the limit. You're coming with me.

wow omg the same this has happened to me twice before and I'm sure thousands of other people. you aren't special nor is this an fml. probably someone making it up thinking it's an awesome story. it's not