By anonymous - 14/07/2012 05:06 - United States - Columbus

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were at a park, alone, late at night. Things were getting kind of heavy and he started undressing me, when we heard a loud "Hey!" and a flashlight coming through the bushes. My boyfriend then decided to ditch me, while still holding my shirt and bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 519
You deserved it 9 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HonestTruth 5

Could almost say, he is a "shirty" boyfriend. Yep, I suck that much at puns.

A public park is never a good place to let things "get heavy."

Comments

perdix 29

Say hi to the guy with the flashlight -- you're going to want to meet other men now that you've seen this current guy's bravery and concern with your safety.

Very true . Go look for a new boyfriend .

citymayer 7

AND it'll be even easier for her since she has no shirt on!

Well don't have sex in parks then! Lesson learnt

God, OP, if you want to be kinky and have sex in a public place, fine for me, but please, be smart and keep your clothes on. It's easier to run away when you're not half-naked and it's also a tiny little bit less shamefull when you are discovered. But your boyfriend is a really Prince Charming, I must say. Probably the nerves, but still, he's rather useless in critical situations. Not the protective alpha-male woman desire.

Public coitous? Sell tickets. Make money.

There is actually a picture floating around of a bra that looks like hands. Well it's more wearable art but still xD if we could post pictures as a response, I would have just posted that.

WWF Diva SABLE wore them...youtube it ;-)

This was just an elaborate plot for him to get a free bra and shirt. Betcha didn't know your boyfriend is a cross dresser. I wouldn't let him anywhere near your panty drawer if I were you.

That's why you keep your shirt on if you're going to get busy in public, even if it is at night. Hell, wear a skirt too. Tell your next boyfriend to wear a kilt and then you can act out your fantasies about making love to a big, manly Scotsman at the same time ;P

The_F3rris 11

Was the person with the flashlight a woman who smelled like the devils toenails and looked like she hadnt bathed in a year?

Cause if that's the case.. Then it was probably his mom

lexi365 20

Ahhhh. I love previous FML references.

perdix 29

Yet, ironically, this incident exposed your boyfriend to be the real boob!

Continue where u left off with the flash light wielding assassin! That'll teach your boyfriend a lesson!!!