By Anonymous - 18/08/2009 16:25 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I went on our 2nd date. We decided to get to know each other with a game. I asked him what makes him nervous. He said "talking to really attractive girls." I then asked him if I was making him nervous. He said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 314
You deserved it 15 781

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AliMarie 0

Second date and he's your boyfriend? Are you 14?

Doesn't have to mean you're not attractive. He just feels comfortable around you... or he didn't want to embarrass you

Comments

He's your boyfriend and you've only gone on two dates? Wow, you're good...

The_Cait 0

Soo...you made him your "boyfriend" after ONE date? You really shouldn't expect much with that stable beginning....

mastory96 0

what is WITH people these days?! really! okay. so a cute guy asks you on a date cause he wants to know you better. you go on a few dates. he likes you. you like him. THEN he asks you to be his girlfriend. god. and now the middle schoolers thing for some reason I can not fathom that you are boyfriend and girlfriend first, then you "go out on a date" (aka be together for a day or two), then "break up" (aka have a mini fight). that bothers me.

Two dates and he's already your boyfriend? Did you let him know? Did you get to third base at least? Wow. You're needy and clingy.

My girlfriend is the samee way....but to add some more misery....she's one of those girls that give "hints" that don't really exist, then expects me to say something...and that pisses me off

Time to break up sparky. Soon, she'll brand your name on her chest and you'll be stuck with her forever.

Maybe they've been together a while, regularly seeing each other at work/uni/the library/the pub/whatever the ****, and this is the second time they've gone somewhere special together? Not everyone starts out in relationships by repeatedly going on 'dates', you know...

ultravioletbaby 0

I totally agree. I was getting confused as to why people were getting so pissed off about only two dates.

theshinepolice 0

yeah, and that would explain why he wasnt nervous :]

Not really. After six months of being together, I did similar with my boyfriend. It gave us something to kill time with each other - and we learned more about each other then we had known previously. You don't stop 'getting to know each other' just because you've been together for awhile - there is always something new to learn!

flyboy57 0

you went steady after two dates? way to dive in head first for fail.

a boyfriend after 2nd date? jeeezzzzzz kids

mercilessadi 0

ydi coz u r a bitch he is gay u suck y go to dates wen u could **** him in ur car n say bye like I did to my husband

sublime93 0

Just another fml where some idiot girlfriend got told she's ugly. Would you prefer if he was nervous around you?? Wtf