By Anonymous - 05/12/2016 18:22

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex in the same bed my dog pooped in because we were both too polite to ask the other person why they smelt like shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 195
You deserved it 5 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There needs to be a YDI option here. You're gross for sleeping with someone who smells like feces.

WeirdUS 29

You thought the other person smelled like shit and you still slept with them ? neither of you suggest to the other person maybe take a shower? Gross

Comments

Everyone has days where they don't smell as good as they should. I guess op and her boyfriend are understanding about each other. But perhaps maybe they should have had some shower foreplay if it smelled that much like shit.

If you're too polite to ask the other person why they smell like shit, you can always suggest some shower sex.It gets the hint across without being mean. And showersex. Mmmmmmmmm. :D

This definitely is 100% YDI. I don't care if it didn't have the button. You both smelled literal shit and kept going anyway? Best case scenario one of you accidentally shafted. I can't come up with any good outcomes for smelling excrement.

As a married woman, let me give you some advice. If something smells like shit, you say, "What smells like shit?!" Even if it winds up being his breath. Prevents you from ever having dog-poo sex and will only destroy an extremely feeble relationship.

Love is in the air!.... well.... something is in the air

aelarol 5

Human and dog shit smell very different. You guys need to eat better. Seriously.

Sorry, but YDI. First, if something seems shitty during sex, ASK about it. Second, always blame weird smells on the dog (or cat) first. Any pet lover knows that.

quarterweek 13

Ew. That's a total YDI moment.

squiros 2

at least you know that the other person is both polite and willing to put up with shit - even if it's not your shit. if you're both still attracted to each other enough to have sex despite the presence of feces, when there aren't feces, it'll likely be the best sex ever. this seems like a win, actually, at least in the long term.