By firsttimer69 - 20/03/2009 06:11 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I decided to have sex. I was a virgin and he wasn't. About 30 seconds in he collapsed on me. I thought he was joking around and I started laughing. He wasn't joking. He was done. FML
I agree, your life sucks 151 653
You deserved it 15 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

are you sure he wasn't a virgin? I know most guys finish in like 2 seconds their first time. maybe he lied to you and he was a virgin too

Hey, at least you know you turn him on A LOT This really never happens you can take my word I want to apologize that's just absurd Mainly you're at fault for the way that you dance and now I **** IN MY PANTS Don't tell your friends or I'll say you're a **** Plus it's your fault, you were rubbing my butt I'm very sensitive, some would say that's a plus Now I'll go home and change I **** right in my pants every time you're next to me And when we're holding hands it's like having sex to me You say I'm premature, I just call it ecstasy I wear a rubber at all times cause it's a necessity Cause I **** in my pants

Comments

Tell him to wank off 3 times before having sex with him next time, then he'll last longer.

Just want to let you know, not all of us are premature ;-)

haha I feel your pain. I was in a relationship for 2 1/2 years and the longest time we had sex was 3 minutes. I thought it was normal because he was my first and I didn't know anything else otherwise.. After a few months of having sex I started talking to my friends about their sex lives and come to find out they go for hours. Long story short we are not together anymore.

Lol I have feeling that everyone who thumbed down the above comment is a two-pump-chump.

13 It's amazing all the stories people tell. After guy has an erection for "hours" he will be screaming in pain if you even breathe on his crotch.

Maybe for you. I lasted 3 hours my first time. I'm guessing you don't know about Kegel Exercises?

funkycloud7137 0

At least you know that he now thinks you're great in bed :)

hoeskie69 0

#13, thats kind of harsh.. after 2 and a half years, and your willing to dumb him because of sex? Shallow, much?

well, sex is a very important thing, i say that was a good call for her, everyone is entitled to have the sex life they want, simply the guy wasn't fulfilling her. bet you would do the same

But isn't that something that can be treated? I believe is shallow to break up just because of that.

#214 It CAN be treated. The problem is when the partner that has that problem does nothing about it. When he doesn't even try to last longer and doesn't even care about the problem (not using other means to pleasure their partner). It shows how selfish that person is and that they obviously do not care enough about you to make that little bit of effort so sex is enjoyable for you too. And lets be honest - horrible sex is worse than no sex. So if that is the case with your partner I don't blame the other person for leaving.

SilentGround 0

To all the people saying virgins are done fast, not quite true. I had such a hard time that I gave up on that on my first time while still having an erection. And maybe he has a virgin fetish and won't be so damn fast next time. Who knows.

Oh my gosh, get over it everyone! Poor guy! This is probably the first time he's had sex in a long while if he was waiting for his virgin girlfriend to be ready- and there's nothing wrong with that! He got excited and let loose too early. Next time will be better.

anon_mou5 0

1st time i was supposed to have sex - he "finished" when putting the condom on! i hear u girl :( i hope it gets better for you! never gotten better for me!!!