By Em - 15/10/2009 06:12 - France

Today, my boyfriend accidentally called me from his pocket. I thought it would be funny to see what him and his friends were talking about. I laughed when I heard him talking about us fooling around until I realized it wasn't me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 308
You deserved it 3 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So. Is the OP implying that her boyfriend is cheating on her? Or was he talking about girls he fooled around with in the past? If it's the latter: anyone who says "YDI" is a ******* moron. If YOUR partner accidentally calls you and YOU listen to him talk about cheating on you, HOW is that your ******* fault? Yes, the minor issue is that she "eavesdropped". But sure, let's all forget that he's ******* cheating on her. Jesus christ, people. These boards are so ******* sexist sometimes. If the genders had been swapped, I'm sure there'd be a zillion "she's a ****" comments by now.

Comments

So. Is the OP implying that her boyfriend is cheating on her? Or was he talking about girls he fooled around with in the past? If it's the latter: anyone who says "YDI" is a ******* moron. If YOUR partner accidentally calls you and YOU listen to him talk about cheating on you, HOW is that your ******* fault? Yes, the minor issue is that she "eavesdropped". But sure, let's all forget that he's ******* cheating on her. Jesus christ, people. These boards are so ******* sexist sometimes. If the genders had been swapped, I'm sure there'd be a zillion "she's a ****" comments by now.

SuicideSongbird 0

If the gender's were switched there wouldn't be an FML cause guys don't eavesdrop like insecure chicks

123sploosh 0

trackles: agreed anyone below her: you are probably old men

Nothing implied she was being insecure. She was having fun. You ever eavesdroped/spied for ***** and giggles? I know I have! She wasn't thinking he'd say something bad about her or anything. I don't know where you're getting insecurity from. Minor offense (eavesdrop) < Major offense (cheating) And of course, as someone said, better she know than for her to get HIV from him from the ***** he's poking.

Itstopsecret 0

It's her ******* fault for listening to him.If she's that paranoid,maybe h's cheating on her for a reason.I would be ******* FURIOUS if I find out ANYONE is sneek lisetning to my conversations with friends,even though we hardly discuss anything worth hearing.It's all about principal and personal privacy.

Suaria 38

Did you not read the FML? He probably butt dialed her which can happen to a lot of people. Of course the girl is going to answer because who would not answer a phone call of the significant other? You probably would. Then of course you would listen to what they are saying because you would be curious. God judgemental prick.

Suaria 38

I can garantee the guys would be listening to. After all they would be getting a phone call from the person they were dating. Honestly don't jump to conclusions.

Wouldn't the latter be what you said about him talking about past girlfriends?

End it, right then and there, a guy cheats on you and you don't have to put with him because he ****** up. if he cheats once (when he says he's sorry and i'll never happen again) he'll do it again

That's when you say loudly into your phone, "Can I join?"

#16 your an idiot all guys and girls react the same when in a relationship especialy the jelious ones so really shut up and stop ******* lieing.

So... dump him! It's that simple! I wouldn't stay with a cheating manwhore!

StupidGirl815 0

Well,they say curiosity killed the cat... -_-

10showgirl 16

Or curiosity saved the cat from multiple STD's...

chrissy888 0

um, suicidesongbird, if I was as stupid as you, I'd be suicidal too

Suaria 38

What they said was uncalled for, but yours is also uncalled for. There are actual people like me who have depression and comments like those hurt. Suicide is a mental disorder in the brain and that is not a mental disorder. Please think before you comment.

tatiianah_fml 0

wow I didn't know I can see a guy talking over cellphone with his friends when I'm in the other side!! you suppose to say hear or listen thank you bitch doodles