By Anon - 27/02/2010 16:07 - United States

Today, my boss told me that if I didn't become his neighbor on Farmville I wouldn't have a job. I laughed. He didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 701
You deserved it 2 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ballistic 2

well did u become his neighbor?

KurouTenshi 0

just another example of how facebook ruins lives...

Comments

LtHoward 0

lol Wow, someones obsessed, be glad he's only asking you to be his neighbor xD

flashback.miss 28

lol is your boss' name mr rogers.. oh. wait he passed i gotta go *cries and eats gallons of chocolate* seriosly, this is a MLIA.....

flashback.miss 28

GASP!!!! why-why was my comment moderated? :'( i didnt curse or point hate mail or nuttin someone wanna clarify? pwease?

buttshapedfruit 0

AAAHAHAHA wow I'm sorry, this was hilarious xD but hey, why not pffttthaahahhaha

I've heard of sexual harassment but what is this? This might not seem like a big deal at first, but this is just the beginning. If he can bully you into this request easily then next he'll have you join his mob in Mob Wars. Then he'll push you into becoming a fan of something stupid. He'll keep pushing you further until finally you wake up married to your boss.

facingforeverr 0

thats okay....about a month ago i got my phone taken away for three days bc i wouldnt be my moms friens on facebook.

perdix 29

You get paid to goof off! Isn't that great? I do it, too, but you get ordered to do it!

sourgirl101 28

So does that mean you're the boss? I always knew you were in charge!

TahoeFMler 22

I was thinking too, that obviously there has already been a FB convo. The boss didn't say "make an acct and a farm." And if they're not FB friends already OP can block his posts from the boss.

yourlifesfucked 0

snickerdoodles do you have a nose ring or is that just a booger? =|

Staunchly deny that you have any involvement with Facebook. If he tells you you're already friends on Facebook, assert that he is, in fact, friends with your doppelganger.