By last literate - 27/10/2011 16:15 - Canada

Today, my boss made me run yet another stupid errand. When I delivered the paperwork to his office, I saw an email printout on his desk. Apparently, he has a plan in the works to get me "fried" next month. I'm not sure whether to give him a letter of resignation or a bottle of barbecue sauce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 355
You deserved it 2 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Streeet_hayley 6

He wants to eat you...no mistake.

Comments

cptmorgan6 8

Have both ready just in case. You never know...

lexex1 4
PolkaButtons 0

Reminds me of the movie Devils wear prada

I think you should give him the letter of resignation AND the barbecue sauce, and tell him you're leaving to avoid being "fried". Btw, this fml is a work of genius, I genuinely laughed out loud.

I suggest writing a letter of resignation, putting it in a large envelope with a bottle of BBQ sauce, some breadcrumbs and a kebab skewer.

Celi06 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Oh no you didn't. Next comes the "I was joking, herp derp".

eddyg94 11

is this guy serious? theres no way someone can be this daft.

KiddNYC1O 20
bluebob13 10

They obviously meant to say FRIED in the post because that is what their boss said. Don't criticize someone when you don't know what you are talking about.

Nuahavizu 17

I'm sorry, but i have to call Skitt's Law of the internet (...any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself" or, "The likelihood of an error in a post is directly proportional to the embarrassment it will cause the poster.) into effect and correct you. >.< *

Nah, that wasn't pen's fault, if you end a post with a > or < (and I think - too, but I'm not sure about that), it won't post. So you get this >. It's pretty annoying really.

SkardeyKat 3

Um I think it's op's boss who can't spell....

kewlkate 9

He obviously can unlike his boss. If you kept reading you may have got it, but maybe you wouldn't have because you seem unable to read.

loveanthony645 5

And you obvioisly ruined the fun of it.

2ndSucks 15

Just bring him the email, letter of resignation, and fried chicken Problem solved.