By zoosmell pooplord - 02/09/2012 19:41 - Norway - Geilo

Today, my boss got angry at me because my English is better than his. He accused me of trying to steal his management position, and implied that I'll be lucky if I still have a job by the end of the month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 969
You deserved it 1 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tywinn 1

At least your English is better!

Hmm, that's funny. Most mature people are happy when people know how to speak correctly.

Comments

Sounds like he's just trying to find a reason to fire you.

Your boss sounds like a complete moron. Maybe it would be better if you took his place, Sir Pooplord.

You're supposed to make your. Boss look good so he gets a pay raise. You're doing it wrong. YDI.

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

You're supposed to end your. sentences with a period in the. end not in the middle of it. You're doing it wrong!

Sometimes periods can come unexpectedly. :P

You have to work to approve that u r the best  ur manager such a dick

Excuse me, does OP need to tutor you in English?

Look on the bright side. You'll never be thumbed down by the grammar Nazis on FML!

You deserved it -- every dumbass knows not to upstage his boss.

So if I'm understanding you correctly, OP should make a few mistakes so his boss doesn't look bad? Is that what you're saying? That's one of the most ridiculous bit of horse shit I've heard in a while.

Where I'm from you get rewarded for out-smarting your boss every once and a while.

So I guess you suck your boss for your job?

Sharkitaxrscary 12

You should have said with a smile, "No worries! You can do what I did to learn English! Take money from the company account, and invest in Rosetta Stone!" Sounds like this man needs more than language help.

Motherfookers 4

go to your bosses boss and tell him you want his position cuz your English is was moar gooder than hiz (come get me grammar Nazi lol)

Nah, I'll get the Grammar Gestapo. To the Learning Camp we go.

Sort of sad if the higher management is intimidated by smarts.